Season's over

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guest 303Chiefs

Ironically, if the Chiefs pull of a fluke win next week, half the board will be looking online for playoff tickets...

That's is exactly why Chiefs fans are the biggest morons of them all...we continuously find and grasp onto any type of hope possible. It must be easy to be a fan of a team that constantly does what it takes to win, and gets the majority of the breaks.

Ironically, if the Chiefs pull of a fluke win next week, half the board will be looking online for playoff tickets...

Come on Stubby we are all hurting in here Ol' buddy! We don't need your barbs even if you are right! You know I am an optimist but somehow I think this year is lost and I am KING OF NEVER GIVE UP!

App, it's over.  As a fan you should want a change at the front office and coaching staff, and that will only come if the train derails.  Dorsey/Reid isn't your answer, time to be realistic and hope that change is coming, and yes, the season is absolutely over.  Alex Smith is done as even a decent starting QB, he's regressed to the point of being a backup now.

App, it's over.  As a fan you should want a change at the front office and coaching staff, and that will only come if the train derails.  Dorsey/Reid isn't your answer, time to be realistic and hope that change is coming, and yes, the season is absolutely over.  Alex Smith is done as even a decent starting QB, he's regressed to the point of being a backup now.

I completely agree with everything you said. Just tired of it never being my turn or my teams turn. I am almost to the point, I may possibly just quit watching professional sports all together, it never works out for me.

I completely agree with everything you said. Just tired of it never being my turn or my teams turn. I am almost to the point, I may possibly just quit watching professional sports all together, it never works out for me.

You should quit playing fantasy sports, too.

Burn!!!!

????

I didn't watch much of the game. I had it on, but it was more like noise in the background. I was fully sold on the Chiefs making the playoffs, and maybe doing some damage once they got there. I thought they had enough to be competitive this season. Preseason rolled around, and there were questions about that line. Alex Smith didn't look great, if you recall. The reserves picked up the team for wins. We were undefeated, and yet there was this feeling in the gut. Then the first game happened against a very bad team, without a starting QB on the team. KC won, but it just didn't seem right. They should have beat Denver. BroncoStud is right in that Denver is a fraud. They aren't going to do anything other than rack some regular season wins. The Chiefs were depleted by their loss to Denver. Their hangover persisted into the Green Bay game. They were a dead team walking. Its gone down hill from that point on. Every team they face this year is promoted as the best. You cannot explain away Chicago that way.

Kansas City may not win another game this season. I wrote they would likely win 3 or 4 more games. Now, I have reconsidered, and believe even that may have been too optimistic.  

I'm not entirely certain that Denver is a fraud Eraser, but if they are going to win a playoff game it's going to be with DEFENSE, because Manning is over the hill,  and the running game is average.  So far the Denver defense is elite and arguable the best in the NFL, if not certainly the best in the NFL.

I didn't watch much of the game. I had it on, but it was more like noise in the background. I was fully sold on the Chiefs making the playoffs, and maybe doing some damage once they got there. I thought they had enough to be competitive this season. Preseason rolled around, and there were questions about that line. Alex Smith didn't look great, if you recall. The reserves picked up the team for wins. We were undefeated, and yet there was this feeling in the gut. Then the first game happened against a very bad team, without a starting QB on the team. KC won, but it just didn't seem right. They should have beat Denver. BroncoStud is right in that Denver is a fraud. They aren't going to do anything other than rack some regular season wins. The Chiefs were depleted by their loss to Denver. Their hangover persisted into the Green Bay game. They were a dead team walking. Its gone down hill from that point on. Every team they face this year is promoted as the best. You cannot explain away Chicago that way.

Kansas City may not win another game this season. I wrote they would likely win 3 or 4 more games. Now, I have reconsidered, and believe even that may have been too optimistic.  

Say it isn't so, Eraser. Please, say it isn't so.. :wacko:

I'm not entirely certain that Denver is a fraud Eraser, but if they are going to win a playoff game it's going to be with DEFENSE, because Manning is over the hill,  and the running game is average.  So far the Denver defense is elite and arguable the best in the NFL, if not certainly the best in the NFL.

It is the best defense by far. Denver, plays NE later on - that should give us more answers. 

New England looks like the best team in the league to me, and it sucks knowing that the little shit Josh McDaniels is having all this success.

He's only a mere Belichik mignon. We all know how the others ended up...Just look at O'Brien and Crennel in Houston.

Guest holmes4six

I agree this season is over. I look so forward to every season and then it goes to shit. this hurts less than the playoff loss to indy but man it sucks. I hope they at least play the young guys and see what we have. get some reps under there belt. maybe then we will see some fight and heart.

I agree this season is over. I look so forward to every season and then it goes to shit. this hurts less than the playoff loss to indy but man it sucks. I hope they at least play the young guys and see what we have. get some reps under there belt. maybe then we will see some fight and heart.

If we beat MN next week we play Pitt @ home with Vick at QB. Then the Lowly Lions in London. We could very well be 4-4 by the BYE week licking our chops to play Denver @ Mile-high.  :D

If we beat MN next week we play Pitt @ home with Vick at QB. Then the Lowly Lions in London. We could very well be 4-4 by the BYE week licking our chops to play Denver @ Mile-high.  :D

What a great post but I just can't see it after the bears game and losing Charles! I love the Chiefs but 4-4 isn't going to happen and I know you don't think it will happen either but I still love the post.

Archived