Alex Smith

Guest Gil

Look, I give up, but calling him a girl's name is unimaginative and classless. Calling him all the other synonyms for other negative playing, yeah.

Take your class and date the man. If it runs like a girl, throws like a girl then it is a girl. Guy has no guts.

Great. Plenty of time for Fat Andy to screw him up. The West Coast Offense is a thing of the past. Andy is a dinosaur that actually thinkd he is creative.

He was a first round guy until he got hurt.

People forgot about him.

At one time draft folks were talking first qb off the board

I think Andy was trying to call some aggressive plays downfiled, but dipshit smith only keys in on Maclin, and won't or can't make a throw into tight coverage. It is time to move on from Alex Smith. That's it. It's not working.

Can't really blame the defense...that much. Although Sutton decided he would shit the bed in the second half and completely stop blitzing Cutler.

If you play man to man, and presure does not get there, it's a recipe for a big pass play.

He was a first round guy until he got hurt.

People forgot about him.

At one time draft folks were talking first qb off the board

I would love to see him get a chance. Andy wont give it to him. If he start then he will still have Andys poor coaching to deal with. Almost Lose Lose for Murray.

I think Andy was trying to call some aggressive plays downfiled, but dipshit smith only keys in on Maclin, and won't or can't make a throw into tight coverage. It is time to move on from Alex Smith. That's it. It's not working.

Can't really blame the defense...that much. Although Sutton decided he would shit the bed in the second half and completely stop blitzing Cutler.

If you play man to man, and presure does not get there, it's a recipe for a big pass play.

How many game ending drives for a loss does it take to understand this defense is not that good and yes Sutton is Shit.

How many game ending drives for a loss does it take to understand this defense is not that good and yes Sutton is Shit.

That game ending loss, should've never happened. The offense in my mind, is the reason for this loss. 21 yds in the second half???

That game ending loss, should've never happened. The offense in my mind, is the reason for this loss. 21 yds in the second half???

Lets face it all phases failed. Did we not take a timeout just before the 2 minute warning? Blocked field goal. ETc.

Say what you want gutless wussy!

Haha, I'm a Chiefs fan first and foremost and some of the irritation of the childish name calling is because I don't feel like I can defend our QB otherwise. We went all run and still couldn't run the clock out, we lost aggression defensively and gave up another game winning drive, but I don't feel like I can defend the QB, even with Andy being Andy. Even with Jamaal Charles being out. Even with the blocked kick. There was enough not to like even if we had won the game. That shows how smaller in confidence I have in him right now.

Haha, I'm a Chiefs fan first and foremost and some of the irritation of the childish name calling is because I don't feel like I can defend our QB otherwise. We went all run and still couldn't run the clock out, we lost aggression defensively and gave up another game winning drive, but I don't feel like I can defend the QB, even with Andy being Andy. Even with Jamaal Charles being out. Even with the blocked kick. There was enough not to like even if we had won the game. That shows how smaller in confidence I have in him right now.

True. Even if they would've squeeked out a win, they still played shitty.

So what does the word WUSSEY really mean?

So what does the word WUSSEY really mean?

Maybe misspelled, but you know what I mean. I'm not handing out the ammo, it's right there for anyone who wants and I'm not firing back except against predictable childish name calling. You know I believed he could do better so I'm making a big resignation on that. Squeak out Week Two against the Broncos, I don't know how I'd feel, but adding that and the last three, yeah. I give up. Let him prove it or not. I'm not here to defend anymore except know there are other issues, too, not instead.

Maybe misspelled, but you know what I mean. I'm not handing out the ammo, it's right there for anyone who wants and I'm not firing back except against predictable childish name calling. You know I believed he could do better so I'm making a big resignation on that. Squeak out Week Two against the Broncos, I don't know how I'd feel, but adding that and the last three, yeah. I give up. Let him prove it or not. I'm not here to defend anymore except know there are other issues, too, not instead.

Soi calling someone class less is not childish name calling? This is entertainment for me and you are entertaining.

Soi calling someone class less is not childish name calling? This is entertainment for me and you are entertaining.

I thought name calling itself, not you, was classless. I've heard it before, so that's part of it. If it was just you, I wouldn't have said anything because it's not you that I think is classless.

Try to understand that. I'm not trying to pick a fight, I just feel pretty shitty about the Chiefs right now. Even the bright spot (defense started out well) failed eventually.

Archived