I Hate the Officials

.............. I've declared one thing so far in the last two games. The Officials HATE us. That is two weeks in a row that the Chiefs have been ripped off near the end of the game when they shouldn't have been. Last week, at Cincinnati, Travis Kelce fumbled the ball. When they replayed the play, there was clear evidence that he had both an arm and a knee down with possession of the football and what do the officials do, they still called it a fumble. This week, vs. the bears, in a crucial touchdown situation for the Bears, they called pass interference on Marcus Peters inside the 10 yard line of the Chiefs when the ball wasn't even catchable. The Bears then ended up beating the Chiefs in week 5 18-17 all because of the pass interference call. There is nothing that can describe my anger toward the officials in the last two weeks. I don't see it letting up at all either over the course of the season. You can go to the Chiefs vs. Bengals highlights and pause it at 2:16 in the video. You can find this video on NFL.com under the Chiefs and Bengals game. Here, you can see that Kelce had an elbow and a knee down with possession of the ball. I wasn't able to find the pass interference call on Peters earlier today anywhere so you know that it was a bad call if you saw the game earlier today. I have one last thing to say before I go........... I AM THE ANGRIEST PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET RIGHT NOW!!!!!

.............. I've declared one thing so far in the last two games. The Officials HATE us. That is two weeks in a row that the Chiefs have been ripped off near the end of the game when they shouldn't have been. Last week, at Cincinnati, Travis Kelce fumbled the ball. When they replayed the play, there was clear evidence that he had both an arm and a knee down with possession of the football and what do the officials do, they still called it a fumble. This week, vs. the bears, in a crucial touchdown situation for the Bears, they called pass interference on Marcus Peters inside the 10 yard line of the Chiefs when the ball wasn't even catchable. The Bears then ended up beating the Chiefs in week 5 18-17 all because of the pass interference call. There is nothing that can describe my anger toward the officials in the last two weeks. I don't see it letting up at all either over the course of the season. You can go to the Chiefs vs. Bengals highlights and pause it at 2:16 in the video. You can find this video on NFL.com under the Chiefs and Bengals game. Here, you can see that Kelce had an elbow and a knee down with possession of the ball. I wasn't able to find the pass interference call on Peters earlier today anywhere so you know that it was a bad call if you saw the game earlier today. I have one last thing to say before I go........... I AM THE ANGRIEST PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Lot more went wrong than officials. First & Goal on the 16. You end up with a blocked field goal. 

0-5 on 3rd down passes. 27 yards passing in the 2nd half. I hate QB play way more then some official call.

This is all on our inept ass offense and the leader under center. Alex "no pocket  presence" Smith.

The Kelce call was wrong, but I am less sure about the PI on Peters. The Chiefs are snakebit. Have been the whole 30 years that I have followed them. Jay Cutlet drops the snap,and while falling to the ground blindly heaves it forward. Result? Touchdown! Ridiculous!

Nevertheless, it wasn't the difference in the game. Chiefs choked, plain and simple.

The Kelce call was wrong, but I am less sure about the PI on Peters. The Chiefs are snakebit. Have been the whole 30 years that I have followed them. Jay Cutlet drops the snap,and while falling to the ground blindly heaves it forward. Result? Touchdown! Ridiculous!

Nevertheless, it wasn't the difference in the game. Chiefs choked, plain and simple.

It was on a pick play too. A DB on a RB, and the coverage was still shit.

Guest Telechief

It's not the officials, I'll admit they're throwing a lot more flags this year than in years past it seems, but the problem with the Chiefs this season has been the pitiful play of the "offensive" line. Smith doesn't have a chance every time he drops back he's gettin' clobbered. Manning, Brady,Rogers, none of those guys would look as good as they do if they were dealing with our "o" line. They might look better than Smith, but not by much i'd wager.  

It's not the officials, I'll admit they're throwing a lot more flags this year than in years past it seems, but the problem with the Chiefs this season has been the pitiful play of the "offensive" line. Smith doesn't have a chance every time he drops back he's gettin' clobbered. Manning, Brady,Rogers, none of those guys would look as good as they do if they were dealing with our "o" line. They might look better than Smith, but not by much i'd wager.  

The offensive line is not good. However, no offensive line is good! Look at Brady still working defenses and can't move worth a lick. Has a bunch of rookies in his offensive line. Difference is he has 'pocket presence' and keeps his head up the field. He's able to stay calm and composed while side-shifting in the pocket just to get enough time to throw.

Now, in the 1st half Alex had plenty of time to throw down the field. Nevertheless, nobody got open? I think he was just afraid to squeeze a tight one in. 3 years is good enough for Alex, time to move on. 

Archived