Charles

What is wrong with this team? Why is it so hard to for the Chiefs to win? I am ashamed to admit it but way back in 1993 when I became a Chiefs fan it was because that is where Montana was being traded but I actually thought about being a Patriot fan because I knew I would hate the 9ers for the rest of my life. Oh how I wish I would have become a Patriot fan!! I would have enjoyed 6 Superbowls count them 6 Superbowls yep I was a fucking idiot for becoming a Chiefs fan but I'm a damn Chiefs fan now and I am proud to be a Chiefs fan all I want to know is when the fuck is it ever gonna be my turn to see my team in the Superbowl!!

Yeah that was unfortunate, one of those freak leg motions that caused a catastrophic ligament injury.  Charles was the most entertaining reason to watch the Chiefs, and Andy Reid had NO idea how to use him properly.  I hope he makes a full recovery and is back by Week 1 of next season.

Yeah that was unfortunate, one of those freak leg motions that caused a catastrophic ligament injury.  Charles was the most entertaining reason to watch the Chiefs, and Andy Reid had NO idea how to use him properly.  I hope he makes a full recovery and is back by Week 1 of next season.

F.I.T.M.

Archived