Next year's draft class?

Assuming the Chiefs get the first draft pick next year, what's on the table? Is there another obvious franchise QB like Luck available, or will it be another year where there are no impact players that are locks, so we pick another left tackle?

With Dorshe at the helm who the F cares. He will F it up!

I think we need a RB now unfortunately. Hate to say it, but Charles career may be over. He was amazing though, no question about it...

He has a torn ACL, not super aids.

I like "Give Aaron Murray" a shot. 

I really think they drafted Conley because of the relationship with Murray. It's time to see it...NOW.

What...no. They drafted Conley because all the good WRs were gone by their 3rd round pick.

I like Goff #1 and Cook out of Michigan St. #2.

I don't like either one. Cook looks a lot better than he is because Michigan St is a strong squad and I have not seen enough from Goff to say he's worth a 1...although someone will and they will be sorry.

The Chiefs will need to roll the dice on a project and I think there are some good options available.

Cardale Jones reminds me of a young Roethlisburger to an extent and I think he would be worth taking in the second if he's around.

I also like Jacoby Brissett in the 3rd or 4th round. He's the guy that lost out in Florida to the shitty Driskel and ended up becoming a good starter at NC State.

Wouldn't touch the rest IMO.

How many more years do you expect to get out of Charles, Liquid? He is too fragile and quickly approaching 30.

Torn ACL in a knee that has been fine before doesn't mean shit. The ACL will be repaired and he will come in with a fresh body next summer. He has 1-2 years left in him IMO

You don't stress about replacing a RB till it's over. They are cheap and easy to swap.

Maybe Murray or new QB is required, but NO one will do well with this sorry line and stupid play calling infecting the Chiefs.  Why draft the next "can't miss" guy if he's going to be shell shocked in his first two years and end up like Houston's Carr did some years ago?  Smith may never win a playoff game for the Chiefs, but they won't win with anyone else with the present team and staff.

Goff, hands down, the only prospect I care about the Chiefs drafting. He reminds me of a young Rodgers. If the Chiefs don't draft a QB that can start next year, I'm fucking done. Absolutely done. Fuck em.

Can't say that I agree crow.

Goff comes from an air raid offense that's super QB friendly. I think the system and the level of conpetition they had faced made him look better than he is.

I think a lot of his reads are already pre-determined and the Bears O relies a lot on screens.

He reminds me more of Sam Bradford than Aaron Rodgers. Outside of they are both tall and played at Cal, the comparisons dwindle quickly.

I don't like either one. Cook looks a lot better than he is because Michigan St is a strong squad and I have not seen enough from Goff to say he's worth a 1...although someone will and they will be sorry.

The Chiefs will need to roll the dice on a project and I think there are some good options available.

Cardale Jones reminds me of a young Roethlisburger to an extent and I think he would be worth taking in the second if he's around.

I also like Jacoby Brissett in the 3rd or 4th round. He's the guy that lost out in Florida to the shitty Driskel and ended up becoming a good starter at NC State.

Wouldn't touch the rest IMO.

You say you don't like Goff and then you say you've never really seen enough of Goff to make an educated opinion? Sounds pretty good to me. Maybe you should GM somewhere. That kind of analysis and conclusion is rare to find...oh wait. No it isn't.

You say you don't like Goff and then you say you've never really seen enough of Goff to make an educated opinion? Sounds pretty good to me. Maybe you should GM somewhere. That kind of analysis and conclusion is rare to find...oh wait. No it isn't.

I've seen enough recently to have an opinion.

Awesome analysis homeslice. Tell me more about this awesome Air Raid QB.

Goff, hands down, the only prospect I care about the Chiefs drafting. He reminds me of a young Rodgers. If the Chiefs don't draft a QB that can start next year, I'm fucking done. Absolutely done. Fuck em.

You say that every year. ????

Archived