Denver 15 Yards Rushing 1st Half against Raiders But? 7-3 Raiders

Guest 303Chiefs

Of course not. Hunts and KC = Recipe for failure. Even if he did the next people he brings in will also fail.

That's because Clark is a fucking gigantic, gaping, smelly, pussy. Spoiled brat is probably pissing in his pants curled up in the fetal position in a dark closet somewhere. God damn I wish they would just sell the fucking team already.

That's because Clark is a fucking gigantic, gaping, smelly, pussy. Spoiled brat is probably pissing in his pants curled up in the fetal position in a dark closet somewhere. God damn I wish they would just sell the fucking team already.

Exactly

Careful what you wish for.  As one of the small markets, the fans in KC have been lucky to keep their team without constant rumors of moving to LA or some other venue.  If the Rams moved, how long would it be before STL came knocking with promises of billions of taxpayer money to pirate the Chiefs away?  Don't put all the blame on Hunt.  Most of us were in favor of Reid and Dorsey and after 2013, they seemed to be a good pair.  Who do you suggest Hunt hire to replace them?  And....are you ready for another five year rebuilding plan?

Careful what you wish for.  As one of the small markets, the fans in KC have been lucky to keep their team without constant rumors of moving to LA or some other venue.  If the Rams moved, how long would it be before STL came knocking with promises of billions of taxpayer money to pirate the Chiefs away?  Don't put all the blame on Hunt.  Most of us were in favor of Reid and Dorsey and after 2013, they seemed to be a good pair.  Who do you suggest Hunt hire to replace them?  And....are you ready for another five year rebuilding plan?

Lucky if you enjoy misery of losing.

Guest 303Chiefs

Careful what you wish for. As one of the small markets, the fans in KC have been lucky to keep their team without constant rumors of moving to LA or some other venue. If the Rams moved, how long would it be before STL came knocking with promises of billions of taxpayer money to pirate the Chiefs away? Don't put all the blame on Hunt. Most of us were in favor of Reid and Dorsey and after 2013, they seemed to be a good pair. Who do you suggest Hunt hire to replace them? And....are you ready for another five year rebuilding plan?

I don't suggest anyone, I'm not a fucking owner of an NFL team, it's not my job, it's Clark's. I really do wish and hope they sell this fucking bullshit of a franchise. Clark is fucking terrible, and he can go fuck himself for all I care. Dumb piece of fucking shit...

I don't suggest anyone, I'm not a fucking owner of an NFL team, it's not my job, it's Clark's. I really do wish and hope they sell this fucking bullshit of a franchise. Clark is fucking terrible, and he can go fuck himself for all I care. Dumb piece of fucking shit...

Tell everyone how you really feel.

Guest 303Chiefs

Hey man, I'm flattered and all, but you're not my type. I prefer my men to bring more than a few inches of rotten limpness to the table.

Sure sure, not what you said last night.

Guest 303Chiefs

Come on everyone stay classy!! Stud you know you are trying to piss everyone off with your posts! Broncos are the best in the West all us Chiefs fans know that already. We know our Chiefs suck, HC, DC, QB, Safeties, now our RB's that just about covers it we don't need you to rub it in our face!

Fuck off with your keep it classy bullshit. Stud is right, yes, but he's a prick for rubbing it in. Typical Bronco fan, prick win or lose.

Archived