Denver 15 Yards Rushing 1st Half against Raiders But? 7-3 Raiders

Fuck off with your keep it classy bullshit. Stud is right, yes, but he's a prick for rubbing it in. Typical Bronco fan, prick win or lose.

Hey dude I am on your side, I'm a Chiefs fan just like you no reason to attack me. You are the one making yourself look like a fucktard so go ahead and keep talking and show everyone how childish you are.

Guest 303Chiefs

Hey dude I am on your side, I'm a Chiefs fan just like you no reason to attack me. You are the one making yourself look like a fucktard so go ahead and keep talking and show everyone how childish you are.

Man I could give a fuck about what some old geezers think of me online.

I'll put up with a rebuilding effort, if and when the Chiefs actually draft a starting NFL QB. Until then, they can go take a shit on each others' faces.

Also been saying this for years.

A few folks here get this and always have.

Fuck off with your keep it classy bullshit. Stud is right, yes, but he's a prick for rubbing it in. Typical Bronco fan, prick win or lose.

I say the same thing to Broncos fans if they are misguided, which many are.  It's not rubbing it in, it's calling a spade, a spade.  Unfortunately, most of the time a spade believes it's a heart and doesn't want to admit, it's only a spade.

Guest 303Chiefs

I say the same thing to Broncos fans if they are misguided, which many are. It's not rubbing it in, it's calling a spade, a spade. Unfortunately, most of the time a spade believes it's a heart and doesn't want to admit, it's only a spade.

Probably took you all night to find that saying online, huh. Good job you can google.

Guest 303Chiefs

It actually took me about 10 seconds to create the saying and type it out. My IQ > sliced bread.

Well I'll take your word for it. I could care less, even the biggest retard in the room thinks he's a genius.

Guest 303Chiefs

Well, if you want to think you're a genius I am not here to stop you. Knock yourself out dude.

I'm def smarter than a retard.

Guest 303Chiefs

lol - good to know you're aiming high.

Well when you watch this Chiefs team for too, you might actually develope a mental retardation.

Guest 303Chiefs

Well when you watch this Chiefs team for too, you might actually develope a mental retardation.

See already worse just mixing Chiefs and bronco fans into the same conversation.

Archived