The I hate, Fanatic sucks, cut Fanatic thread

Fanatic's a San Diego Chargers fan now, I hope he enjoys tonight's game. He said he is from Los Angeles area, I think or at least Southern California. And he felt like he should be a Chargers fan. I think it would be easier for me to switch to being a baseball fan and watch the Royals instead of switching teams. ;)

I was born and raised, until I enlisted at 18, in the KC area (Raytown and Lone Jack). I remember watching the Chiefs winning the SB on a black and white portable tv. I also remember playing sick so my parents would take me to a Royals game down on Brooklyn. I have Royal blue blood running through my veins and when cut I bleed Chiefs red. As much as I hate basketball I rooted for the Kings until they left and even went to a few Blues games.

Bottom line, I will support and follow any KC sports team no matter how bad they are because it is my home town and always will be, no defectore or traitor here.

I was born and raised, until I enlisted at 18, in the KC area (Raytown and Lone Jack). I remember watching the Chiefs winning the SB on a black and white portable tv. I also remember playing sick so my parents would take me to a Royals game down on Brooklyn. I have Royal blue blood running through my veins and when cut I bleed Chiefs red. As much as I hate basketball I rooted for the Kings until they left and even went to a few Blues games.

Bottom line, I will support and follow any KC sports team no matter how bad they are because it is my home town and always will be, no defectore or traitor here.

Great post!! I'm in to deep to switch teams now and I don't know why but I love the Chiefs and I'm from KY. I Fucking hate the Bengals which is the closest team to me.

Great post!! I'm in to deep to switch teams now and I don't know why but I love the Chiefs and I'm from KY. I Fucking hate the Bengals which is the closest team to me.

It's the orange crap they wear. Throughout the years they reminded me of convicts, not as bad as Cleveland but close enough. Besides it's Ohio, what'sin Ohio besides the Rock & Roll and NFL HOF.

It sucks that we suffer as fans. I think the Chiefs have the best fans. Me and Chiefsfan1963 live in Colorado. Its like going to sleep and waking up in prison every day, being around donkey fans.

I've managed to pull my feelings back a little over the years, but being a Chiefs fan in Colorado has been one the hardest things in my life.

Go chiefs!

Guest 303Chiefs

It sucks that we suffer as fans. I think the Chiefs have the best fans. Me and Chiefsfan1963 live in Colorado. Its like going to sleep and waking up in prison every day, being around donkey fans.

I've managed to pull my feelings back a little over the years, but being a Chiefs fan in Colorado has been one the hardest things in my life.

Go chiefs!

I grew up in Colorado, I feel your pain. I would say that their fans are the biggest reason why I never wanted to be a fan. Biggest fair weather, most unrealistic douchbags of all time. Can't like the team much either, read somewhere along the line the donkeys are the 3rd most arrested team in the NFL. Doesn't surprise me, even Elways son is a criminal.

I grew up in Colorado, I feel your pain. I would say that their fans are the biggest reason why I never wanted to be a fan. Biggest fair weather, most unrealistic douchbags of all time. Can't like the team much either, read somewhere along the line the donkeys are the 3rd most arrested team in the NFL. Doesn't surprise me, even Elways son is a criminal.

All the reasons you listed are spot on, my friend.

I lived in Kansas City from 1985 until 2002. I have lived in Kentucky ever since. My best friend moved to Kansas City when I was in first grade. I remember rooting for them in the Super Bowl. Though I watched a lot of teams growing up, I always liked Lenny Dawson and the Chiefs. When my wife and I looked for a place to move, the Chiefs and Royals were a big part of that decision. We loved KC, and have lots of friends there. 

I am currently disappointed with the Chiefs. When I moved to Kansas City, John Mackovic was the head coach. I didn't understand the fans' hatred for him. Gansz followed Mackovic, and I never understood that move. Soon after, Schottenheimer was brought in, and it began to get exciting to be a fan in Kansas City. We used to go to games where there were maybe 10,000 fans a the game, and it looked even more sparse in Arrowhead. When Marty came, the stadium filled up, and it became a lot more fun. 

This season is frustrating. I hardly watched the game Sunday. I had a inclination they would lose. This does not mean I wished for it to happen. This does not mean I have turned my back on the team. I think the Chiefs need to make some changes.

I lived in Kansas City from 1985 until 2002. I have lived in Kentucky ever since. My best friend moved to Kansas City when I was in first grade. I remember rooting for them in the Super Bowl. Though I watched a lot of teams growing up, I always liked Lenny Dawson and the Chiefs. When my wife and I looked for a place to move, the Chiefs and Royals were a big part of that decision. We loved KC, and have lots of friends there.

I am currently disappointed with the Chiefs. When I moved to Kansas City, John Mackovic was the head coach. I didn't understand the fans' hatred for him. Gansz followed Mackovic, and I never understood that move. Soon after, Schottenheimer was brought in, and it began to get exciting to be a fan in Kansas City. We used to go to games where there were maybe 10,000 fans a the game, and it looked even more sparse in Arrowhead. When Marty came, the stadium filled up, and it became a lot more fun.

This season is frustrating. I hardly watched the game Sunday. I had a inclination they would lose. This does not mean I wished for it to happen. This does not mean I have turned my back on the team. I think the Chiefs need to make some changes.

Changes? Yes they do. I had no idea Reid was so stubborn. His patience with Smith and Sutton is mind boggling to me.

I figured since he likes to start and say how all these people suck, need to be cut, and people whom he hates threads I would start one for him.

I'm sure I probably fit in the I hate and I suck in some people's minds but what the hell.

Fanatic's a San Diego Chargers fan now, I hope he enjoys tonight's game. He said he is from Los Angeles area, I think or at least Southern California. And he felt like he should be a Chargers fan. I think it would be easier for me to switch to being a baseball fan and watch the Royals instead of switching teams. ;)

Are you two dating?

Oh get off your moral step-stool dude...  Kansas City has the 4th highest murder rate in the US among larger cities... 

I was trying to figure out if this was a joke.

dude..are you my long lost brother?

I have nothing to say now..you said it all!

Archived