Why is Andy Reid a F**king LIAR?!?!?!?!!??

I swear this regime is worse than the Pioli group when it comes to secrecy and lies....

Listened to Andy Reid's press conference today.  Said still nothing on Jamaal Charles....

Also said they are looking "in-house" for Charles' replacement...

So riddle me this?

Why have multiple reliable sources stated that Ben Tate and Pierre Thomas are coming in for a try-out?

Why did Gaines' ACL take 3 days to finally report?  Reid called it a "leg injury"

Why does Reid keep telling us that people are ready to go.....then its 2-3 weeks before that person is back in the lineup?

I just sit back and think of the last three seasons and all the items Reid has flat out lied about when it comes to personnel and injuries?  I'd much prefer he say "I'm not going to answer that" instead of straight up lying to the media and the fans. 

This is not a good thread. Yes, let me just let my opponent know everything through the media. Seems like a good strategy.

Agree xen. Of all the things I am pissed off regarding this team...not knowing Gaines' injury status for 3 days ranks about 53rd!! Why is this a thread?

Archived