What's up with Knile Davis?

Told you in preseason, but I got shot down because the "official" depth chart showed Davis ahead of West. West is the better back. He is not quite as fast, but he does more things better. Davis is a one step and go back, but dances too much. He does not have great vision. He does not hit the hole with power, which is surprising because he has the ideal size. West is quick to the hole, and has better feet. He catches the ball better. He sees the field better. He is a better blocker, and he is tougher, despite his size. 

Don't be surprised when Ware starts getting more opportunities than Davis. Ware was good enough to make it, and the Chiefs are fortunate he did not get claimed by anyone else. I will sit back and watch. Hopefully West will do a good job filling in for Charles. I like how Ware runs for the tough yards. Glad to see the Chiefs bring him up. 

Told you in preseason, but I got shot down because the "official" depth chart showed Davis ahead of West. West is the better back. He is not quite as fast, but he does more things better. Davis is a one step and go back, but dances too much. He does not have great vision. He does not hit the hole with power, which is surprising because he has the ideal size. West is quick to the hole, and has better feet. He catches the ball better. He sees the field better. He is a better blocker, and he is tougher, despite his size. 

Don't be surprised when Ware starts getting more opportunities than Davis. Ware was good enough to make it, and the Chiefs are fortunate he did not get claimed by anyone else. I will sit back and watch. Hopefully West will do a good job filling in for Charles. I like how Ware runs for the tough yards. Glad to see the Chiefs bring him up. 

Archived