The Misery Loves Company Thread

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cleveland had the ball on Denver 1 yard line with less than 1 minute to play. Blew it and kicked a field goasl. In OT picked off Manning at DEnver 39. Lost yards on went out of FG range on two sacks.

Denver Wins. Broncos find ways to win CHiefs find ways to lose.

Cleveland had the ball on Denver 1 yard line with less than 1 minute to play. Blew it and kicked a field goasl. In OT picked off Manning at DEnver 39. Lost yards on went out of FG range on two sacks.

Denver Wins. Broncos find ways to win CHiefs find ways to lose.

this is true..

difference between winners and losers.

This is the most disappointed I have ever been as a 40 year Chief fan. I saw xit last year during the Oakland loss. Some said trap game. I never thought so. Way too much at stake.

Reid is an awful coach when it really matters. Now the players know this. If they dont believe then you get these results. Look at Reids Dec record and home record. This guy is a loser and now that is what we fans have to look forward to.

1-5 Unfathomable.  3-3 not so awful. 1-5 with this roster? Mat not be the best roster but this is not a 1-5 roster. It is a 1-5 team.

Thanks Andy. Please retire!

Guest John Smith

Exclusive locker room footage revealed Andy Reid running in with a smile on his face exclaming "HOW BOUT THOSE CHIEFS"

I think he's lost it to say the least..

Guest Okiechief1

Andy isn't helping, but Wilkie said it in the game thread, this roster just isn't as talented as what most thought including myself.

What needs to be done is to let some of the aging players go and start completely over. Won't happen, but that's what should happen and needs to happen.

To be honest.. I never expected the Chiefs to win this game. That doesn't mean I am not disappointed. They have the ball and driving late and our own lineman punches the ball out of the running back's arm? You can't invent stupidity like this. This team is going downhill. I thought Reid was going to build a stable and consistent winner. Shame on me for buying in.

To be honest.. I never expected the Chiefs to win this game. That doesn't mean I am not disappointed. They have the ball and driving late and our own lineman punches the ball out of the running back's arm? You can't invent stupidity like this. This team is going downhill. I thought Reid was going to build a stable and consistent winner. Shame on me for buying in.

fuck it..

shame on the majority of us for believing..its a clusterfuck burn down..

the weirdest season ever...they 'could have'..'.should have' won at least 2 of their loses...today included....and dammit his knee wasn't down..game over.

Guest Slider87

Chiefs fandom is simply like being the battered partner of an abusive relationship. It's like they keep losing in the most ridiculous ways just to see if we stick around... 

Archived