The Misery Loves Company Thread

3 TDs and 4 INTs at this point in the season doesn't make me optimistic. Granted he is a rookie, but I just don't feel it with him.

I'm assuming you're talking about Bridgewater? If so, he's not a rookie. This is his second year, same system/coaches.

If you were talking about three touchdowns given up by Peters and four interceptions, then nevermind my post.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since you feel that the Hunts have been a problem, what is it that Clark Hunt should have done to make things better?  Was bringing in Pioli and giving him the reins something that Hunt should have known was a mistake?  Who was your choice?  Was hiring Reid an obvious mistake at the time?  Who was your choice?  Same for Dorsey.  The Chiefs don't run a cheap operation and are up against the cap every season.  Is it Hunt's fault that some of the signings were downers or that Dorsey/Reid drafted a couple of busts in the first rounds?  Maybe Hunt is to blame, but saying it without stating what you would have done differently with the information available at the time is petty ranting.

sold the team...his Dad was a nfl failure and he has perfected that system

Since you feel that the Hunts have been a problem, what is it that Clark Hunt should have done to make things better?  Was bringing in Pioli and giving him the reins something that Hunt should have known was a mistake?  Who was your choice?  Was hiring Reid an obvious mistake at the time?  Who was your choice?  Same for Dorsey.  The Chiefs don't run a cheap operation and are up against the cap every season.  Is it Hunt's fault that some of the signings were downers or that Dorsey/Reid drafted a couple of busts in the first rounds?  Maybe Hunt is to blame, but saying it without stating what you would have done differently with the information available at the time is petty ranting.

Yes it is Hunts fault because he hired those people. If he cant evaluate NFL Coaches GMs etc then he is as useless as Dorsey.

I question Bridgewater's arm strength...  A lot of his 15 yarders just don't have zip.  Ultimately I see him not making it as a starter and Peters being very good for a long time, the Chiefs made the right choice.

2 different drafts. Bridgewater was last year and would of been a hell lot better than piano man.

I'm assuming you're talking about Bridgewater? If so, he's not a rookie. This is his second year, same system/coaches.

If you were talking about three touchdowns given up by Peters and four interceptions, then nevermind my post.

You are right. I meant Bridgewater.

Guest Okiechief1

I agree w/ Diehard. It's not like the Hunts (Clark) isn't trying. He's brought in two Shit Hot GM's over the last 8 yrs. GM's from winning organizations! He had Weis and Crennel together on his staff at one time. Lastly, he single handily talked Andy Reid to come here, which at the time was The Top Coaching Prospect.

And he stays out of the "everyday" football activities and let's his staff work. To me, it seems like the guy is really trying to put together a good organization. IDK, maybe he SHOULD get involved in the everyday football activities...Ala Jerry Jones..

A few years ago Clark gave an interview in which he thought that the Steelers were the model franchise from the way they drafted and devolped players to their coaching stability. A few days ago I heard an interview from an ex Steelers player where he talked about the expectations of the organization. They expected to get to the SB every year and that started with the Rooney's. Have you ever heard an ex chief player talk about how winning was expected from the organization?

I think Clark is trying and I don't think he needs to be Jerry Jones to be successful. I'm not sure he has clear cut idea of who he wants the Chiefs to be. Hired Pioli and it became the Patriot way, with Reid it became his way minus the power structure. When the Steelers hired Tomlin their was a system in place and it was this is the way we do things and that came from the Rooney's. They are the ones that set the expectations and direction of the team and they stick to it and hire people that embrace and embody that.

Since Clark took over has their really been any direction? A clear cut this is the way things are gonna be done? Leadership? Those are all things that should come from the owner.

A few years ago Clark gave an interview in which he thought that the Steelers were the model franchise from the way they drafted and devolped players to their coaching stability. A few days ago I heard an interview from an ex Steelers player where he talked about the expectations of the organization. They expected to get to the SB every year and that started with the Rooney's. Have you ever heard an ex chief player talk about how winning was expected from the organization?

I think Clark is trying and I don't think he needs to be Jerry Jones to be successful. I'm not sure he has clear cut idea of who he wants the Chiefs to be. Hired Pioli and it became the Patriot way, with Reid it became his way minus the power structure. When the Steelers hired Tomlin their was a system in place and it was this is the way we do things and that came from the Rooney's. They are the ones that set the expectations and direction of the team and they stick to it and hire people that embrace and embody that.

Since Clark took over has their really been any direction? A clear cut this is the way things are gonna be done? Leadership? Those are all things that should come from the owner.

Clark is a complete loser as far as the NFL is concerned. I also read KC is in the top 10 of worst air quality cities in the USA. That surprised me. Then I realized you have all those blow hards in Chiefs Management. This confirms how much smoke they blow up fans *****. POLLUTION

Clark is a complete loser as far as the NFL is concerned. I also read KC is in the top 10 of worst air quality cities in the USA. That surprised me. Then I realized you have all those blow hards in Chiefs Management. This confirms how much smoke they blow up fans *****. POLLUTION

I'm not surprised. KC has some of the worst PT in thr nation.

Archived