Just a hunch

Andy Reid is now coaching for his job. If he blows the next 2 weeks, he's fired. I do not think Clark Hunt will be happy if they embarrass themselves internationally.

If it happens.

Interim: Brad Childress or Dave Toub

Pederson runs the Offense and John Dorsey takes over control of the roster.

Guest Okiechief1

I still don't think it happens during the season. Think of what it took to get rid of Pioli and Clark still voted to keep that bastard.

I still don't think it happens during the season. Think of what it took to get rid of Pioli and Clark still voted to keep that bastard.

My thought too. The outcry to fire Pioli was epic...and Hunt still wanted to keep him. Fan revolt was the only thing that changed his mind. Same will be true of Reid. Especially since Clark went to such lengths to be 1st in line to hire Reid.

I think Clark really expected this squad to be a playoff squad. Yes Pioli had all the security, but Pioli is also an excellent conman and sold him on some wonderful bullshit.

I don't think Andy is quite as clever.

Playoffs?!?!?!

Andy Reid is now coaching for his job. If he blows the next 2 weeks, he's fired. I do not think Clark Hunt will be happy if they embarrass themselves internationally.

If it happens.

Interim: Brad Childress or Dave Toub

Pederson runs the Offense and John Dorsey takes over control of the roster.

Childress would be a pretty good choice.

As much as I dislike Jerry Jones ...It would be great if HUNT would gets some balls and call out the coaches. Wont happen he doesnt have any. Silver Spoon and all that. Probably plays Frisbie

Really.. you going to hold that against him?.\

Pretty funny. Before the season started I was just thinking to myself how lucky we are to have Dorsey and Reid, and hoping for many more years to come with the duo. However, everything can change in a blink of an eye. The NFL is a knee-jerk reaction league. You're only as good as your last game, and for Reid & co. winning a game has been a monumental task the past 5 weeks...LONG OVER DUE. Just could never get this team over the Denver game.

Reid, picked up KC out of the dumps in a year with no expectation. We've filled up the seats again at AH, but for how long can we continue to put up with this? It's year 3, Reid would be first to tell you; "By year 3, you get an idea in which direction you're going..." By the looks of it him and his staff are hanging on a pinata string at the moment.

Archived