I think we'll win today

I think we will win today. Sounds like Landry Jones will make his first start at QB. Also, we have played well against Pittsburgh lately. They seem to bring out the mean streak in us.

They are a physical team who likes to talk and sometimes showboat, I hope that brings out a mean streak in us. Not a Kelce jerking motion after a late hit in support of his teammate, I mean an actual mean streak.

Now that I've given up on making the playoffs, etc., I think I will actually enjoy watching this game unless it's a blowout that we keep all starters in for or a last minute loss. The offseason is too long to wait for if we don't enjoy whatever little we have in-season - scouting for who to keep, etc.

I agree. I think we will improve,but even bad football is better than no football. Also, I want to see us bring it as best we can every week even if we are out of the playoffs. I don't care what draft pick we get.

I know some people will see this as ignorance because for the long term a better draft pick is more important (though we can and have blown those), but I kind of want to ruin other people's seasons sometimes. Is that passive aggressively mean of me? Some would say that winning is shooting your nose to spite your face. (Benefit of winning culture wise but worse prospects for better personnel.)

I think we will win today. Sounds like Landry Jones will make his first start at QB. Also, we have played well against Pittsburgh lately. They seem to bring out the mean streak in us.

With nothing to fight for yes this team can could when it does not matter.

I agree. I think we will improve,but even bad football is better than no football. Also, I want to see us bring it as best we can every week even if we are out of the playoffs. I don't care what draft pick we get.

This is the Hunts Family Success Mantra. " Even bad football is better than no football". :ph34r:

Jeremy Maclin is out. This does not bode well.

Maybe Smith, despite limited passing options, can keep mistakes to a minimum, leaving the defense the task of actually holding down an offense led by a backup quarterback who really shouldn't be in a position to do much today.

It's frustrating to continue watching Smith have to compete without most of the benefits nearly every highly-praised quarterback in the league enjoys. No line, no true WR1 or WR2, no true HB1, no shutdown defense. Travis Kelce is about all there is to be excited about if you are Smith.

Maybe Smith, despite limited passing options, can keep mistakes to a minimum, leaving the defense the task of actually holding down an offense led by a backup quarterback who really shouldn't be in a position to do much today.

It's frustrating to continue watching Smith have to compete without most of the benefits nearly every highly-praised quarterback in the league enjoys. No line, no true WR1 or WR2, no true HB1, no shutdown defense. Travis Kelce is about all there is to be excited about if you are Smith.

You forgot Head Coach.

Good,

Now he has to move the ball around.

Archived