Game thread!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have only been able to watch the gamecast because I have a family party. But I have on the computer in the background and it said Alex Smith passed to Chase Daniel for the touchdown. I was thinking it would've been funny to have done that in week two instead of the Maclin touchdown because that would really be anyone but receivers. But then, it ended up being Conley instead.

Guest Chieftain

Its been over a month since I've seen A Chiefs win so I'm going to enjoy it, regardless of the fact that it was against a 3rd string QB. It was nice to see better O line play today, hopefully everybody stays healthy and they continue to gel. It was positive to see the running game average nearly 5 ypc today, and look to see West improve as he gets more playing time which should open more opportunities for play action and other passing plays.

I didn't watch the game. I took a nap instead. It felt great. Apparently this game, despite a W, was the same bullshit we saw up to this point. Only difference maker was Pittsburgh having to play a 3rd string QB. Whoopee.

Consider the player. But I'm sure two guys will blame the line.

Not me. And I know you are referring to me and PhataL. Kychief comes close, I suppose.

I mean you keep saying that. Saying that I would excuse everything is like saying that you are a hater who never recognizes anything good that the Chiefs do. Neither would be true.

Yet, every time we lose or Smith has a bad play or bad game, you act like I'm going to come on and defend every one of those. It bugs me because no one, including me, come on here and say that everything you say is negative.

I haven't defended his play for a long time and even when I did, it was never absolute. I have never come on here and said he was great, top 10, or the answer.

well I'M going o say this..

with decent..average o-line play I believe he can be a good to very good quarterback..

very few play well without this..aaron rodgers comes to mind..a few others..

look at the great andrew luck and russell wilson..they play like shit behind bad lines.

Archived