Chiefs as dead as this board.

No real excitement left. I think the KC Team as a whole is already planning their offseason. Free agents looking forward to leaving. Nobody likes a loser except losers.

No new info here we are just rehashing the same topics over the past decades. Just the names are different.

There are a lot of negative people. Reid sucks, Smith sucks, hunt family sucks, organization sucks, life sucks. I get tired of the whining and don't want to post sometimes. Hate to here a grown man cry. And you are one of the worst at it. What did you expect?

There are a lot of negative people. Reid sucks, Smith sucks, hunt family sucks, organization sucks, life sucks. I get tired of the whining and don't want to post sometimes. Hate to here a grown man cry. And you are one of the worst at it. What did you expect?

YEP!

Life is great! Reid, Smith. the Hunts and the organization suck however. ;)

The Chiefs have had a tough start. They beat Pittsburgh, but also protected Alex Smith. That is a good sign. Now they will have to do it against another very good defense, but without Grubbs at RG. If the Chiefs can overcome that loss, and win, then they may be on the verge of becoming significant again. 

I am one of the best at it. Truth Hurts

Thank the Lord you said he was "one of the worst," because only I can have the title of worst. :D  Actually, I just think Smith sucks, the organization needs to draft a QB, and my life sucks. Other than that, anyone is welcome to stake claim to the rest.

Archived