London Game vs. Lions Game Day Thread

Dude, you can only line up and play against the opponent in front of you each week.  Yesterday the Chiefs dominated the opponent in front of them, you can't complain this week.  They played very well.

Freedom of speech. Dont need authorization to complain.Some of us just do it.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freedom of speech only applies to the government's limitations on the public. Private companies limit this all the time and message boards of course will express their freedom of speech to say what is reasonable for someone to expect or think.

Dont need justification. Dont need your approval.

So there!

;) I get the way you are when someone states an opinion as fact. Opinion. "Fact." No, opinion. "No, fact!"

Or people using absolutes like can't, always, nevers, etc. when rarely, inconsistently, almost always, or mostly suffices.

So there!

;) I get the way you are when someone states an opinion as fact. Opinion. "Fact." No, opinion. "No, fact!"

Or people using absolutes like can't, always, nevers, etc. when rarely, inconsistently, almost always, or mostly suffices.

You mean like Fact: Fanatic is an idiot who knows nothing about the Chiefs or football in general. No Fact: what Fanatic fills most of his posts with.????

You mean like Fact: Fanatic is an idiot who knows nothing about the Chiefs or football in general. No Fact: what Fanatic fills most of his posts with.

Like I have stated before. You two, dating I am sure, are entertainment. Thank you. Always enjoyable.

Does not apply on a PRIVATE message board. You may post what you want at the behest of the owner. Freedom of speech applies to restrictions on governmental interference.

Archived