Sad: Raiders New AFC West Power

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without discussion this forum would be a cult not a place to share. Are you looking for a Cult Forum or an Open Forum?

This is the only true open forum for Chiefs fans.

Compared to you? Sure am.

Tell us about how you keep getting banned every time you post at that other place, blackbob.

I used to try to get banned there liquidfriend in case you didn't notice. It is an ongoing joke and I talk with the mods. Why do you think they let me back every time? I never change my IP address. 

Why so much hate lol? You are really bitchy lately. 

Tried to tell people the Raiders were back.

They got a good young QB that has a go to target. They turned it around real fast with a young quality arm.

Reggie MacKenzie was a great hire and he's drafted well consistently. I knew they would be good when they got him.

This is the only true open forum for Chiefs fans.

I used to try to get banned there liquidfriend in case you didn't notice. It is an ongoing joke and I talk with the mods. Why do you think they let me back every time? I never change my IP address. 

Why so much hate lol? You are really bitchy lately.

Cute. You think you're part of an inside joke.

Reggie MacKenzie was a great hire and he's drafted well consistently. I knew they would be good when they got him.

No he hasn't. He's been a subpar drafter and his first HC was a disaster.

He's just smart enough to know a good QB makes your squad look a lot better and tried for one.

We lap up mediocrity here.

We just had two winning seasons in a row for the first time in ages. This season is not over. 

Low expectations. Ried is a loser and Dorsey made the Smith deal not to mention Dee Ford etc. 3 Years and no extraordinary progress. The Raiders however?

Low expectations. Ried is a loser and Dorsey made the Smith deal not to mention Dee Ford etc. 3 Years and no extraordinary progress. The Raiders however?

Carr looked like shit against the Bears a couple of weeks ago. He had a good game today. The Alex Smith deal was the best we could do at the time and he has won a bunch of games for us. Thank God we didn't draft Geno Smith or EJ Manuel. 

Carr looked like shit against the Bears a couple of weeks ago. He had a good game today. The Alex Smith deal was the best we could do at the time and he has won a bunch of games for us. Thank God we didn't draft Geno Smith or EJ Manuel. 

I bow to your inside info. Know wonder you are so absolute in your opinions. The Raiders are building under similar circumstances. Glad they have not hired you.

Yeah thank god they are only out 2 draft picks and over 50 mil instead of a draft pick and a few mil.

Thank god.

Yeah thank god they are only out 2 draft picks and over 50 mil instead of a draft pick and a few mil.

Thank god.

The goal is to win man. Did you ever play sports? Alex has won here. It has been a bad season but that last two years were good (comparatively speaking). Quit crying and bitching because we don't have a great QB. Get over it or find a new team. It is going to be a while. 

The goal is to win man. Did you ever play sports? Alex has won here. It has been a bad season but that last two years were good (comparatively speaking). Quit crying and bitching because we don't have a great QB. Get over it or find a new team. It is going to be a while. 

Your the one crying and bitching when someone calls out your Chiefs. Get over what? Your the guy that supports mediocrity. I choose not to. Get over yourself.

I don't think you get it. This team won a lot in spite of Alex.

Alex is a fine acquisition as a rental at the right price. They paid him like he's going to lead this team with his play, and well that's not going to happen.

I'm not mad, just tired of the same old narrative from Arrowhead and the same homers buying into the bullshit every year.

Clark has shown that he will cave under fan pressure and people refuse to exercise it.

They would rather trend around .500 and settle for maybe going to the playoffs every once in awhile.

Can't handle being a real winner.

Archived