Broncos Acquire Davis...Elway is so much better than Dorsey!

It's because he has a QB who can't read a defense to save his life...  This should be a good deal for the Broncos.

If anything, it will be the defense that carries the Broncos to the promised land.  Certainly not Vernon Davis.

Incidentally, he's been my back-up TE on fantasy team all year.  Now I might actually think about starting him one of these weeks.

Might be a good deal for me, too.

Why is Elway so much better than Dorsey? What has he won as a GM? They hardly have any home grown talent and their team is aging. I get this move as they as they are going all in but, I don't see Davis being the difference that gets them over the hump. 

7-0 Playoff Bound Again

We went 9-0 and were playoff bound with Dorsey.

But our defense was good and we had an easy schedule and our QB wasn't doing much. Wait, that could be said about Denver, too... But I don't think they finish 11-5, though. (I still think 11-4 is more accurate, as we played backups against San Diego that we should have beat.) That would mean going 4-5 the rest of the way. I see 5-4 at worst.

Guest Tomahawchop

Denver HAS to win it all this year because Manning is done and nearly half of their roster are free agents in 2016. Elway has pushed all of the Broncos chips to the middle, which I admire greatly. That said, in my opinion it is all for naught as Brady and Belllichek flat out own Manning and e Broncos as a whole. The road to the SB still likely goes through NE, which spells playoff exit for whomever plays there.

Manning's swan song season ends how virtually every other season he's played has ended - with him on a couch reading Nationwide commercial scripts watching the Super Bowl on TV like the rest of us.

The Kansas City Royals are World Champions!!! We need Dayton Moore and Yost !!!

The local media tried to run them out of town, especially Yost. Local radio sports talk guys want the ratings, and if there is not something to complain about, they don't have a show. Fans need to understand what is going on, and develop a little independence. Thinking for oneself is not the norm today. 

Dorsey hasn't been perfect. It sometimes takes a while to develop a good GM. Dorsey isn't horrible. He is on a learning curve, and some of his moves have not paid dividends. I say give him a little more time. He is better than Scott Pioli, IMHO. Let him continue to grow into the position. He seems to have a good grasp of football. Its too early to fire everyone and start over. 

Couple of ideas:

Dorsey has brought in more emerging talent in 3 years than the organization did from 1972-1988..... :lol:

Therefore, Dorsey is part of the long term solution.

Success for KC is a Playoff Win this year......

Success for Denver is a Super Bowl Championship this year....

Reid is highly questionable as the HC of the future, although Clark has already said he stays in 2016...

w

The local media tried to run them out of town, especially Yost. Local radio sports talk guys want the ratings, and if there is not something to complain about, they don't have a show. Fans need to understand what is going on, and develop a little independence. Thinking for oneself is not the norm today.

Dorsey hasn't been perfect. It sometimes takes a while to develop a good GM. Dorsey isn't horrible. He is on a learning curve, and some of his moves have not paid dividends. I say give him a little more time. He is better than Scott Pioli, IMHO. Let him continue to grow into the position. He seems to have a good grasp of football. Its too early to fire everyone and start over.

Yep

Archived