No Chiefs Sunday

I was in Fresno last week. Surprised at the vineyards there. Mostly for raisin though I think. Where are you.

Lived in Fresno a long time. I live in the east bay. Livermore. Tons of vineyards in my back yard. Great wine tasting in the area. 1 hour the other direction, to Lodi, which is also making a huge name for itself in the wine industry.

Lived in Fresno a long time. I live in the east bay. Livermore. Tons of vineyards in my back yard. Great wine tasting in the area. 1 hour the other direction, to Lodi, which is also making a huge name for itself in the wine industry.

Is there still a highly secured missile plant near Livermore?

Probably a good thing.  I've got so many fucking leaves in my yard...despite already doing three major blowing/raking sessions.  Trees sure are beautiful, but man, they are a pain-in-the-ass this time of year.

Leave mulching today and again next week before donkeys game. Then comes gutter clean out and finally Christmas outside lights. IT NEVER STOPS

I'm in Sac. I have the Amador County region 45 mins east and El Dorado County region 45 mins north. Some very nice Barberas, Cabs, Cab Francs, and Zins up this way. Just grabbed 6 cases!

One of the best parts remaining in California. You lucky son of a gun. If the succession ever happens, I would rather be in Jefferson though. You are ideally situated. 

One of the best parts remaining in California. You lucky son of a gun. If the succession ever happens, I would rather be in Jefferson though. You are ideally situated. 

It's better to burn out than fade awaaaaaaaaay

~Bill Shakespeare

Archived