Broncos game

I know it's early but if there's anything I hope from this game is some heart and fire. I want to see the Chiefs punching back. These last two games, albeit 3rd string qb and bottom teir team, there was some fire and some fight. There has been One play in each of the last two games when they fought back and stood up for themselves.

Please Chiefs, punch them back and keep punching.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 303Chiefs

I know it's early but if there's anything I hope from this game is some heart and fire. I want to see the Chiefs punching back. These last two games, albeit 3rd string qb and bottom teir team, there was some fire and some fight. There has been One play in each of the last two games when they fought back and stood up for themselves.

Please Chiefs, punch them back and keep punching.

Stop it....Chiefs aren't good enough to hold Peyton's jock. This is gonna be a blow out...Denver by 30.

I didn't see him say anything about KC winning this game. He just wants the team to play with heart. I guess since they can't hold Pey-Pey's jock, they might as well lay down in the fetal position and suck their thumbs when the game starts. 

Geez dude, mellow out. 

We will win this game.

1. We are due to beat Manning.

2. Reid is awesome coming off the bye. He is like 14-2 or something.

3. This is it. The players know we gotta have this one if we want to make the playoffs. Plus, it's a revenge game.

We will win this game.

3. This is it. The players know we gotta have this one if we want to make the playoffs. Plus, it's a revenge game.

We always say these things.

We will win this game.

Bye or not Reid has proved he can not win the critical games. Hope Im wrong!

I believe that because the Royals stomped their way to a World Series title, a lot of pressure has been taken off this entire Chief's organization including the players. I expect them to be focused and on their game against Denver. I expect dramatic improvement coming from the offense entering the 2nd half of the season, specifically the o-line. The defense should also be more in sync and back to game-shape

I don't know, if this were a Marty or DV team I would say they will put up a good fight. I'm not sure about this team. I really want the Chiefs to beat the Broncos but I don't think they can. 

Not sure what to expect at this point. Just hope we are catching Denver at a sliding point. It will be a close game, I see it being a 3-7 pt game either way. We are do for a win against these bastards no matter how long they've had our number. Hopefully, we can steal one and give them a big dose of their own medicine.

Damn Colts beat the Broncos and so they got their loss out of the way. One could hope that would start a small slide because I don't think a big slide is realistic.

Obviously, if we can't get up and beat a motivated Broncos team, then that's something about us. But right now I so want to beat them that I don't really care how we do it and if that means I was wishing that they were complacent, fine. I wish they had won and were complacent.

Broncos d is full of cheap shots. That's what they do early to set the tone. This is exactly why I said play with fire and heart and punch them back. I'm not saying to be dirty, all I'm saying is don't let them get away with the bullshit.

If Chiefs punch back, they have a chance.

Thanks wolfscall for early post.

Guest 303Chiefs

No doubt

Along with talibs play. Chiefs will watch this game film. We will find out if they come ready to fight. Gets my blood flowing.

The beat down is certain, no doubt about it.  Film only prepares them for the inevitable....I say play hard, dirty, and mean.  Fuck the broncos, and their fans, let them watch some of their beloved players get carted off.

Ware being out won't hurt.  The Donks don't look invincible at the moment although the Chiefs haven't shown anything at all this year.

Wait just there a minute. The Chiefs have shown they can beat up on a pair of pansies, and a team that lost their QB (a home game). That's something. 

The Chiefs have to run the damn football, take a few deep shots to keep TJ Ward off the LOS, and then keep running it. It has been proven all year that teams can run the ball on them. But of course, we all know what Reid will do.....So yea, we will probably take another L.

The Chiefs have to run the damn football, take a few deep shots to keep TJ Ward off the LOS, and then keep running it. It has been proven all year that teams can run the ball on them. But of course, we all know what Reid will do.....So yea, we will probably take another L.

You're right, but if we do win by passing a lot, I think we'd have to give Reid credit.

Archived