Broncos game

Hey Eraser, what does Saint Louis Go Home mean? I was born in KC and now live in Saint Louis. I am "home"..

I probably need to change that. I did that in honor of the playoffs, when I was getting crap from my local friends (STL fans). The moment the Cardinals lost in the playoffs, I decided to change my message. 

By the way, KC won the World Series. I guess they are home now too, but they have the hardware to treasure in the offseason. 

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cards are second only to NY Yankees in World Series wins and have had a lot of success. But nice to see the Royals win it all. Cards fans are so annoying. I got offered tickets all the time but I turned them down. Saint Louis is a baseball town for sure. And the fans act like you kicked the sacred cow if you say something negative about them. Thanks for the explanation though. Makes sense.

The Cards are second only to NY Yankees in World Series wins and have had a lot of success. But nice to see the Royals win it all. Cards fans are so annoying. I got offered tickets all the time but I turned them down. Saint Louis is a baseball town for sure. And the fans act like you kicked the sacred cow if you say something negative about them. Thanks for the explanation though. Makes sense.

Oh well, I am good at kicking sacred cows in the testicles. I have a picture of the Royal celebration on my phone. I think I showed it to two Cardinal fans today. Its all in good fun. 

Archived