Broncos game

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love beating Denver and seeing Manning benched. Saved the season? Not so sure. Denver did a good job making mistakes. Chiefs offense complete crap. At least we won this time with 5 turnovers.

Yeah but you have to remember how good the Broncos defense is. The Chiefs had to have this game, if they lose they really had no chance. Now it just depends how they do agianst the Chargers.

Yeah but you have to remember how good the Broncos defense is. The Chiefs had to have this game, if they lose they really had no chance. Now it just depends how they do agianst the Chargers.

Regardless. Best field position I have ever witnessed. KC and Reid = pathetic offense. This game was a no pressure game for KC. They had nothing to lose. Denver...Manning handed them this victory.

I know KC is winning but Andy Reid needs to get his head out of his ass and hand the playcalling off to someone else cause the game has passed him by this out to be 50-0

The Chiefs have more work to do. This was a nice win. I honestly did not expect it. If they lose two more games they can just about forget about the post season. 

KC plays at San Diego next week. They need to win. 

Next week is just as important. It's a division game and a road game. If they can somehow get the W and go to 5-5 then the rest of the schedule looks very favorable. I honestly did not think I could even dream of a playoff possibility. Still lots of work to do but the dream is alive. I am just going to savor this win the rest of the week. We held Peyton Manning to a zero QB rating!! Hard to do against any QB.

Archived