Broncos game

Next week is just as important. It's a division game and a road game. If they can somehow get the W and go to 5-5 then the rest of the schedule looks very favorable. I honestly did not think I could even dream of a playoff possibility. Still lots of work to do but the dream is alive. I am just going to savor this win the rest of the week. We held Peyton Manning to a zero QB rating!! Hard to do against any QB.

Chargers are really beat up. Oline a complete mess. Secondary a complete mess. No home field advantage in San Diego. Chiefs win this!

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roto World:

Alex Smith completed 17-of-31 passes for 201 yards and a touchdown in Kansas City's 29-13, Week 10 win over the Broncos.
Smith added six rushes for 33 yards. Although the Chiefs dominated today's game, it had nothing to do with Smith. Smith's drives continually bogged down, but Broncos turnovers kept setting the Chiefs up with unimpeachable field position. Smith's score was an 80-yard strike where Charcandrick West did all the work after the catch. Conservative to the point of embarrassment, Smith now has 11 total touchdowns in nine games. That's inexcusable for any NFL quarterback, no matter the offense. Smith will be a low-end QB2 against the Chargers' leaky defense in Week 11.

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peyton Manning was benched in the third quarter of Denver's Week 10 game against the Chiefs.
Brock Osweiler is now in the game. Manning was yanked after tossing his fourth interception in 20 passes. Manning was 5-of-20 for 34 yards before being sent to the bench. In addition to his picks were an intentional grounding penalty and another 3-4 near interceptions. Playing through foot and rib issues, Manning displayed zero touch or feel. Manning will likely be the starter for next Sunday's game against the Bears, but has an unseemly 9:17 TD:INT ratio through nine games.

I think I will frame this. Mannings last game against KC. Can you say SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roto World:

Alex Smith completed 17-of-31 passes for 201 yards and a touchdown in Kansas City's 29-13, Week 10 win over the Broncos.

Smith added six rushes for 33 yards. Although the Chiefs dominated today's game, it had nothing to do with Smith. Smith's drives continually bogged down, but Broncos turnovers kept setting the Chiefs up with unimpeachable field position. Smith's score was an 80-yard strike where Charcandrick West did all the work after the catch. Conservative to the point of embarrassment, Smith now has 11 total touchdowns in nine games. That's inexcusable for any NFL quarterback, no matter the offense. Smith will be a low-end QB2 against the Chargers' leaky defense in Week 11.

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smith's noodle is must be hurting. It looks like they won't even call a downfield play. Did he complete a pass over 7 yards?

He's hampering the offense along with his coach.

We will win this game.

1. We are due to beat Manning.

2. Reid is awesome coming off the bye. He is like 14-2 or something.

3. This is it. The players know we gotta have this one if we want to make the playoffs. Plus, it's a revenge game.

How bout those Chiefs????

Rotoworld: Travis Kelce caught 5-of-9 targets for 36 yards in Kansas City's Week 10 win over the Broncos.
Kelce's targets led the team, but he's now been held out of the end zone in seven of his past eight games. Kelce is a freakish talent being held back by his quarterback and playbook. Kelce possesses week-winning upside, but will remain a mid-range TE1 for next week's matchup with the Chargers.

Hard to Understand how this could be a reality.

Guest 303Chiefs

You were right about the blowout...

Can you blame anyone for thinking the Chiefs had no shot? No! Broncos own the Chiefs except today. Would the outcome had been different if Brock played more of the game? Possibly, the Chiefs offense should have scored way more, but fizzled out. We stared with average field position of the 50 yard line and only scored 1 td? That's kind of asking to lose a game, except manning and his noodle arm bailed us out.

I'm happy but I feel we got manning and Denver on a bad day. Good, about time, Chiefs deserved some of the breaks for once.

Can you blame anyone for thinking the Chiefs had no shot? No! Broncos own the Chiefs except today. Would the outcome had been different if Brock played more of the game? Possibly, the Chiefs offense should have scored way more, but fizzled out. We stared with average field position of the 50 yard line and only scored 1 td? That's kind of asking to lose a game, except manning and his noodle arm bailed us out.

I'm happy but I feel we got manning and Denver on a bad day. Good, about time, Chiefs deserved some of the breaks for once.

Alex noodle vs manning noodle

Ditto

Archived