Talib needs to go

Suspend him one game. :)

I would say more than one game, but then he wouldn't appeal and then when he did, he would serve the reduced suspension or fine after our game. So suspend him on Saturday night or one minute before kickoff, not giving him time to appeal. Notice? What notice? ;)

Talib is a thug and so is Von Miller. Miller bounced on TE Jack Doyle after the play was over, and then put his knee to Doyle's throat pushing down forcefully. The other players had to pull him off Doyle. It was ridiculous. http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/11/von-miller-kneeling-on-throat/

People in the media were making excuses for Miller, especially out of Denver. This is not the first time something like this has happened. One, the league needs to look into this, and they need to fine him at a minimum. I think a warning is due, but I would not object to a suspension. 

People complain about what Suh did. What Suh did was wrong, but he did not knee a player on the ground in the vocal chords. Von Miller took a free shot at Alex Smith. If he does play, and I think it all but certain that he will, the Chiefs need to make a strong statement. I would rather have a player ejected from the game than let Von Miller or Talib take free shots. The league has to officiate this game. If they don't, then the players need to make sure they do. Denver is getting a free pass. 

Guest 303Chiefs

Talib is a thug and so is Von Miller. Miller bounced on TE Jack Doyle after the play was over, and then put his knee to Doyle's throat pushing down forcefully. The other players had to pull him off Doyle. It was ridiculous. http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/11/von-miller-kneeling-on-throat/

People in the media were making excuses for Miller, especially out of Denver. This is not the first time something like this has happened. One, the league needs to look into this, and they need to fine him at a minimum. I think a warning is due, but I would not object to a suspension.

People complain about what Suh did. What Suh did was wrong, but he did not knee a player on the ground in the vocal chords. Von Miller took a free shot at Alex Smith. If he does play, and I think it all but certain that he will, the Chiefs need to make a strong statement. I would rather have a player ejected from the game than let Von Miller or Talib take free shots. The league has to officiate this game. If they don't, then the players need to make sure they do. Denver is getting a free pass.

Denver is the NFL's darling team. They get away with murder because it's all about giving Peyton the best shot to win another super bowl. Salary cap...pffff fudge the books and NFL turns a blind eye. Extracurricular bullsgut after the play with intent to injure other players...pfff ref dropped his whistle conveniently and forgot to look. Peyton false starting and drawing defenses offsides...pfff he's a legend no flag. Denver offensive players interfering w defensive backs ability to cover aka running pick plays....pfff lets just call it rub plays and look the other way.

Fuck Denver and their fan base.

Even though I don't practice law anymore, I still recognize unequivocal bullshit when I see it.

I think unequivocal bullshit should lead to worse sentence. So instead of only fining him, suspend him a game and because of this quote. It's like a cover-up being worse/as bad as the crime. I would rather have him say that people don't see what happens in fights for the ball.

Wilkie, He explains it perfectly here..

"I went over to poke his head, and I think my hand slipped and hit his face. He acted like he got in an 18-passenger car wreck. I guess that's what type of guy he is."

Sounds legit.

"I was gonna check his consciousness and whoops my finger slipped and raked right ibto his eye. Dude acted like I hurt him. What a puss!"

Talib always been a total turd.

The league can let the players handle this. If the refs take a blind eye, and reciprocity is exacted, much of these silly tactics will end. I am not in favor of suspensions by the league. For all practical purposes, a player can "suspend" an opposing player for the year, by purposefully taking out his knees. This would not happen if the offending player knew the very next play he would be carried off the field. Street justice sometimes makes things fairer. 

Wilkie, He explains it perfectly here..

"I went over to poke his head, and I think my hand slipped and hit his face. He acted like he got in an 18-passenger car wreck. I guess that's what type of guy he is."

sorry aquib, video evidence suggests otherwise..and why the hell did you even need to be involved anyways?

Stop whining Wilkie.  Talib just thought Allen had something in his eye and was trying to help.  Von Miller thought the dude was choking and tried to dislodge the obstruction.  If anything the Broncos should be given medals for their efforts in helping opposing players out.

Guest 303Chiefs

Stop whining Wilkie. Talib just thought Allen had something in his eye and was trying to help. Von Miller thought the dude was choking and tried to dislodge the obstruction. If anything the Broncos should be given medals for their efforts in helping opposing players out.

True gentlemen...

Archived