Knile Davis will not play today

I don't think it's being in the dog house as much as he is not very good. He lacks vision, quickness, blocking ability and receiving ability. He has been a complete non factor since mid last year. He hasn't even contributed much on special teams.

I have said before that he may have a future on a down hill smash mouth team, but not here.

I guess if you don't like being in Reid's doghouse, you're sent to the pound. Some try to explain away why he's not playing as a temporary measure. It might be, but this sounds bigger.

He does not pass block well nor does he catch well..If we had dominate O-Line that he could blow through holes with  he'd be dandy..maybe would make a good RB for Dallas but for an Andy Reid offense he's all wrong. I was really rooting for him but he is a wasted roster spot on this team

He does not pass block well nor does he catch well..If we had dominate O-Line that he could blow through holes with he'd be dandy..maybe would make a good RB for Dallas but for an Andy Reid offense he's all wrong. I was really rooting for him but he is a wasted roster spot on this team

I would work a trade with Dallas. Perfect fit and they are desperate with the loss of Randal and Dunbar. McFadden's injury history has got to be a concern.

Should've done it before the trade deadline. If you're going to make him inactive when Charles is out, what's the point of even having him on the team? Get a fifth or sixth. Heck even a seventh. The whole point in keeping him was because the special-teams and someone said he wasn't doing well there this year. And man, if he hadn't gotten injured in the Colts game, we would've either won because he would've ran the route better on the overthrow to Gray or we would've been better able to run the clock out.

Knile Davis is the third best running back on the team. If you count Jamaal Charles, he would be the fourth best. I don't know why the Chiefs kept Knile Davis instead of Spencer Ware. Maybe they were hoping Davis knew the offense better. Perhaps they thought Davis would get it going when the season began. It also could have been they thought they could stash Ware, in case of an injury, whereas Davis would be snapped up. If so, it worked. 

I heard an interview with Knile Davis, and Davis said he was as good or better than Charles. He did not sound very humble. That usually doesn't work. Confidence is one thing, but Davis is unrealistic, and that might be why he has not improved. He doesn't have good balance. He dances too much. He hired a personal trainer, and they were working on a series of dance steps. He is the kind of player that needs to make one move, and go. I believe he will be gone at the end of the year. It takes more than size and speed to make it in the NFL. 

I am sure Reid & Co  as we all did thought the O-Line were going to be better tan they are. I see why he was kept for a time. If the O-line were Bulldozers he'd be great but they are not so he is not. Unfortunately Reid & Co were slow to figure things out... seems to be the story of the season. Too little too late

I am sure Reid & Co  as we all did thought the O-Line were going to be better tan they are. I see why he was kept for a time. If the O-line were Bulldozers he'd be great but they are not so he is not. Unfortunately Reid & Co were slow to figure things out... seems to be the story of the season. Too little too late

Wasnt Fat Andy a lineman? Being slow to figure that out is the reason Andy & Co must go! 

Archived