Chiefs-Chargers game thread

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. They found a couple nice u drafted running backs. That is sweet. Berry is playing the best football of his life. The guy is tight. Good for him. DJ is having a nice year. I think Houston is as well although it is not measured in sacks. Our 1 and 2 corners are ridiculous when we get a pass rush.

Wow. They found a couple nice u drafted running backs. That is sweet. Berry is playing the best football of his life. The guy is tight. Good for him. DJ is having a nice year. I think Houston is as well although it is not measured in sacks. Our 1 and 2 corners are ridiculous when we get a pass rush.

yes..

if the line can improve this team can go far..

Chiefs could win the SB pitching a shut out and scoring a TD on every possession and there would be be people in here bitchibg about something.

So you just choose to complain about something else. You prefer to complain about what people say & think. Blah Blah Blah

So you just choose to complain about something else. You prefer to complain about what people say & think. Blah Blah Blah

Fanatic your getting to be..no you always have been a one trick pony but the trick has really gotten old. You must really live a pathetic life to be so negative. I mean you make me look like a rain of sunshine and people on here used to say I was negative.

Fanatic your getting to be..no you always have been a one trick pony but the trick has really gotten old. You must really live a pathetic life to be so negative. I mean you make me look like a rain of sunshine and people on here used to say I was negative.

:lol:

Good for you.

Did anyone else notice how the Chiefs finally called the next play after a big play quickly so that the previous play could not be challenged. I was so proud of them at that point.

I don't think it was that close, but too many times have we just walked to the line and the clock ran down to four seconds or so and then the challenge came in. It just seemed like a constant lack of awareness by the Chiefs.

If Buffalo gets beat by the Pats tomorrow night...the Chiefs are the #6 seed. Un-frickin-believable. 

Before anyone gets all uppity and wants to be the proverbial "voice of reason"....I know there is still a lot of football left. Even so, it doesn't negate what I just stated ;)

The Bills will certainly be losing tomorrow.

The Bills, at Arrowhead, is a very winnable game.  They need to press Watkins hard and be stingy with the Run D.

Next two weeks will decide the rest of the season for KC.  If they want to be a playoff team, they absolutely must win these next two games.  If they win them both, look out.

It's hard to remain on top of the scale of negativity.  There's always some upstart.    :)

Who cares if the Bills win tomorrow night? Next Sunday will determine the Chiefs playoff chances more than any game left this season. Beat the Bills and BUF is probably done considering their remaining schedule.

It's a process of elimination and the earlier it happens for others, the better. We want to have the Bills eliminated from contention. We do want them motivated to be the others, though. So it's a balance. Of course, the only game that is important is ours.

However, I would like to see us in the sixth spot tonight on ESPN.

Chiefs could win the SB pitching a shut out and scoring a TD on every possession and there would be be people in here bitchibg about something.

So true. I remember the DV years and people would complain that we scored too fast. Really, we scored to fast? The problem was that the defense sucked.

So true. I remember the DV years and people would complain that we scored too fast. Really, we scored to fast? The problem was that the defense sucked.

Hey, the Chiefs scored too fast near the end of the first Denver game.  If they had run short a couple of times and kicked a FG, the time would have run out on the Donks.   :)  :)  :)

"If's" are always good in hindsight.

I thought this was a pretty good pass and catch. Too bad we didn't have this throw and catch in the Vikings game when we came up short.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000585454/Chiefs-Alex-Smith-finds-Albert-Wilson-for-27-yards

I like the hurry up. The offensive urgency. More of that.

Archived