Chiefs and Football Night in America

they kicked the crap out of a 2-7 team.  What's the big deal?

Win the games you're supposed to win.

And your point is what? So you are saying if a good team like say Carolina plays a bad Washington team there shouldn't be any television coverage but wait they are slobbering all over themselves about Cam Newton! When the Chiefs was losing they sure didn't forget to show the highlights either!!!

And your point is what? So you are saying if a good team like say Carolina plays a bad Washington team there shouldn't be any television coverage but wait they are slobbing all over themselves about Cam Newton! When the Chiefs was losing they sure didn't forget to show the highlights either!!!

I'd take our 5-5 Chiefs over Cam's 10-0 Panthers. 

The Chiefs put an ass whippin on the Chargers and we get zero air time, mention or highlights or did I just miss them?

Two years ago, the Royals had a winning season for the first time in forever and no one outside of KC knew any of them.  Win something and people outside of town will notice and care.  Until then, who cares what coverage the national media gives them?  Right now the idea of the Chiefs outside of town is an average team with no headline stars.  No elite QB, no name RB, no Randy Moss or Bryant, and no Palomalu.  Make the playoffs and people will notice.  Win a game or two and they will really notice.  Until then, who cares outside of Chiefs fans?

Two years ago, the Royals had a winning season for the first time in forever and no one outside of KC knew any of them. Win something and people outside of town will notice and care. Until then, who cares what coverage the national media gives them? Right now the idea of the Chiefs outside of town is an average team with no headline stars. No elite QB, no name RB, no Randy Moss or Bryant, and no Palomalu. Make the playoffs and people will notice. Win a game or two and they will really notice. Until then, who cares outside of Chiefs fans?

You asked who cares besides Chiefs fans when a Chiefs fan is the one who is complaining because he cares. ;)

You asked who cares besides Chiefs fans when a Chiefs fan is the one who is complaining because he cares. ;)

We both care about the Chiefs and how they play or whether they win.  My point is that I don't care if non Chiefs' fans see a lot about our team.  Publicity doesn't win games.  It's the other way around outside the fan base.

Archived