• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pittsburgh is going to falter in the final 6 games of the season. They will end up 9-7, IMHO

The Chiefs have to win 6 games out of 6 to assure themselves a place in the playoffs.

Even if the Chiefs lose to Bills, they can finish 10-6, and make the playoffs. 

The computer modeling showing odds of making the playoffs does not consider the quality of opponents ahead in each vying team's schedule. It is not worth the paper it is not printed on. 

The Bills are always fired up against the Chiefs. T'will be an interesting one at Arrowhead

The Bills will be the best team the Chiefs face the remainder of their regular season. Oakland is Oakland. They are like a napkin. They were made to fold. 

Guest chiefsta

Man the only reason they lost that Raiders game last year was cuz the Raiders were due for a win and it was raining... at Oakland. It was such an ugly game and thats how they sneak those wins this fuckin team. I want the Chiefs to show em whose the new boss in this division, especially after trashing denver and san deigo ON the road.. Time to fuck these haters up

Bills look pretty good to me.

They are no easy outing. I think Andy Reid will have a good game plan to counteract Rex Ryan's schemes. They many times show blitz then back off as a bluff. Ryan, should only be upset with himself for blitzing at the end of the half - Brady burned him for a TD.

Bills look pretty good to me.

Yep. Brady was dirting a lot of passes to avoid INTs/sacks. Smith will either take sacks or get the fans upset with being inaccurate on purposely dirted passes. I hope for no pick sixes and no more than one INT. If no pick six or multiple INTs, I say we'll win.

Archived