• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are no easy outing. I think Andy Reid will have a good game plan to counteract Rex Ryan's schemes. They many times show blitz then back off as a bluff. Ryan, should only be upset with himself for blitzing at the end of the half - Brady burned him for a TD.

Fake blitzes are strange to watch

And our offense wasn't very good against them.

True, but absent one of the five TO's in Game 1, which is a fluke from this ball control team, was good enough against Denver's defense, which is better than the Bills. Not saying the O is good, just saying, I'm not as worried as you are from losing due to our offense struggling due to who they are, just the Chiefs' tendency to drop stupid games. It's more of a paranoia than a well-thought out worry.

Guest Okiechief1

Not sure they are any better than Denvers D?

At least stat wise they aren't. Buff is a middle of the pack D in both yards and points given up. Denver first in points n second on yards. We won't face another D that good all year including buff.

Unless we get a big lead Rex is gonna run and keep running the ball. Stop it and we win. I think we can have some success running against them, the only teams that they have shut down running, none are good running teams to begin with. I think we can run good enough to open other things up.

At least stat wise they aren't. Buff is a middle of the pack D in both yards and points given up. Denver first in points n second on yards. We won't face another D that good all year including buff.

Unless we get a big lead Rex is gonna run and keep running the ball. Stop it and we win. I think we can have some success running against them, the only teams that they have shut down running, none are good running teams to begin with. I think we can run good enough to open other things up.

Agree

We've seen the formula for the Chiefs. Dominating defense and a running game. Kelce and Maclin are limited factors this year. It's field position football. Marty is smiling. Vermiel is cringing.

Yes, and getting 253 yards passing, with 202 of them in the first half helps too. It helps convert third downs and keep possession of the ball. I feel we need the passing game to produce 225 yards every game. We are getting 243 per game right now, by far the most of the past three years. These aren't great numbers, of course, but better than last year's offense plus better defense adds up. We're not better scoring touchdowns and that's the most important, but at least we are converting and getting down field. Add that to a running game and a defense is playing great, we are in good shape. As the line grows, the numbers should improve.

I have really enjoyed the balanced play calling. I love running the ball. RTFB! Not every down but you have to gut check a defense. The play calling has been outstanding in my mind. Andy has really come around to a different look on offense. I see a lot more 2 back sets and a lot fewer WR screens. I think he is gaining some faith in the O line.

Chiefs cant win all their games for the rest of the year. I expect a loss altho not embarrassingly so.

Are you kidding? Look at their schedule. Here is the Chiefs only chance of losing: Raiders at Oakland, Bills at Arrowhead. If the Chiefs keep playing like they did Sunday they'll walk into the playoffs

Bills don't have a QB. Bob Sutton has proved to be a master when it comes this kind of situation. At Arrowhead, with what is arguably the best defense, whether it's EJ Manuel or Tyrod Taylor, they're gonna get shut down.

Tyrod Taylor looked gross last night, so just blitz his ass. He'll throw at least 1 interception this game. Thats another thing - gotta win the turnover battle. I trust Alex Smith and out RB's to secure the ball, as they have done 

Bills don't have a QB. Bob Sutton has proved to be a master when it comes this kind of situation. At Arrowhead, with what is arguably the best defense, whether it's EJ Manuel or Tyrod Taylor, they're gonna get shut down.

Tyrod Taylor looked gross last night, so just blitz his ass. He'll throw at least 1 interception this game. Thats another thing - gotta win the turnover battle. I trust Alex Smith and out RB's to secure the ball, as they have done 

I still think Sutton is not great. Last few games played with a big lead. Close games.... he chokes. Lets hope we have another blow out.

I still think Sutton is not great. Last few games played with a big lead. Close games.... he chokes. Lets hope we have another blow out.

yea he blew the playoff game. But father time drools when he sees qbs like tyrod taylor. Remember what they did to Pryor with the Raiders? Smack downn!

Archived