yea he blew the playoff game. But father time drools when he sees qbs like tyrod taylor. Remember what they did to Pryor with the Raiders? Smack downn!

I remember many late 4th quarter games Chiefs led and Lost. Can you say Denver Game Two? Sutton is blessed with talented players and talented back ups. There are some guys on this board that could call better defense plays. ;)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be a tough game. I don't know that much about Tyrod taylor, but his stats are not that much different from Alex Smith's.  LeSean McCoy shredded the Chiefs, the last time we played them, when he played for the Eagles. 

It's hard to say for sure what will happen, but I still think the Chiefs will win. They are playing better on defense this year than the previous two meetings with the Bills. They are tackling better, and are playing better against the run.  

I hope the Chiefs finally understand what's at stake and remember last season. 

I remember many late 4th quarter games Chiefs led and Lost. Can you say Denver Game Two? Sutton is blessed with talented players and talented back ups. There are some guys on this board that could call better defense plays. ;)

Denver and Chicago were last minute defense and a bit offense for Chicago. Minnesota was offense. Green Bay was both. Cincinnati was red zone offense, but the defense gave up a bit late.

A Little negative? 

LOL touche' just been a fan for 45 years + I think the Chiefs still lose 2 games .. 1 to the Bills and the 2nd to the Raidirts. cant win them all..regardless of who they lose to they will lose 2 more between now & the end of season..maybe back into the playoff like we dd under the Reverend Edwards.

mark it down

Not sure why so many are talking up the Bills like they are all of that. They are a good team....not great but good. I see the Chiefs rank above the Bills in just about every category you can name. Bills are a better running team than we have been. But you want to talk defense? Chiefs 4th against the run....Buffalo is 10th. Chiefs are 14th against the pass....Buffalo is 22nd. Chiefs are 8th in scoring defense and Buffalo is 14th. Sacks? Chiefs are 6th and Buffalo is 29th. No that is not a typo......29th!!! You know who leads the entire NFL in passes defended? The Chiefs!

And as for special teams the Chiefs are way better.

I'm all for respecting your opponent but Buffalo is a team the Chiefs can beat and SHOULD beat. They are playing at home with their playoff season on the line. If they cannot win this game Sunday than frankly they do not deserve to make the post season.

Not sure why so many are talking up the Bills like they are all of that. They are a good team....not great but good. I see the Chiefs rank above the Bills in just about every category you can name. Bills are a better running team than we have been. But you want to talk defense? Chiefs 4th against the run....Buffalo is 10th. Chiefs are 14th against the pass....Buffalo is 22nd. Chiefs are 8th in scoring defense and Buffalo is 14th. Sacks? Chiefs are 6th and Buffalo is 29th. No that is not a typo......29th!!! You know who leads the entire NFL in passes defended? The Chiefs!

And as for special teams the Chiefs are way better.

I'm all for respecting your opponent but Buffalo is a team the Chiefs can beat and SHOULD beat. They are playing at home with their playoff season on the line. If they cannot win this game Sunday than frankly they do not deserve to make the post season.

Ditto!

Yep. Brady was dirting a lot of passes to avoid INTs/sacks. Smith will either take sacks or get the fans upset with being inaccurate on purposely dirted passes. I hope for no pick sixes and no more than one INT. If no pick six or multiple INTs, I say we'll win.

When was the last time Smith threw a pick-six?

Both of these teams are a little above avg. Buffalo is nothing special. KC is nothing special...YET.

KC has played better but the teams they beat? Manning was hurt. That foot injury is a big deal. I hate Denver so I dont care how or why we won. 

Hey Im glad we are 5-5 but that a great team does not make. Kc should win because they are at home and are a little better all around than the Bills.

Both of these teams are a little above avg. Buffalo is nothing special. KC is nothing special...YET.

KC has played better but the teams they beat? Manning was hurt. That foot injury is a big deal. I hate Denver so I dont care how or why we won. 

Hey Im glad we are 5-5 but that a great team does not make. Kc should win because they are at home and are a little better all around than the Bills.

I tend not to get hung up too much on record. Not all 5-5 records are equal. I am looking at how the Chiefs are playing...regardless of the opponent. Yeah..Peyton was hurt. Would just any 3-5 team be able to go into Denver, get 5 picks and 5 sacks and hold Mr. Manning to a rating of zero? Philip Rivers was leading the NFL in passing yards. He was having a pretty solid year. We held him to well below 200 yds passing...no TDs and a QB rating of 65? And yet prior to the Chargers game a lot of folks were worried that they were coming off their bye...trap game...blah, blah, blah. Now it's like "Yeah we beat a bad team". Can't have it both ways. 

I think the Chiefs are playing as well as they have all year. They are hitting their stride and I agree they should beat Buffalo.

I will say that I like the way the Chiefs match up against the Bills. I'd worry most about the pass protection limiting offensive production by the Chiefs, while Bills fans will be wishing that their quarterback knew how to manage the game in what is rightly billed as a defensive struggle. Turnovers will likely make the difference, and the likelihood is that the Chiefs will be the better team when it comes to ball control and not putting their defense in a bad spot.

New England and Carolina may both end up the regular season without a loss. Neither team is all that good. The level of play in the NFL is off this year. I don't know why, but it just is. The Patriots are not a great team. They are a balanced team that is playing consistent football. Carolina is winning with good defense and some athleticism on the offense. They are not a great team either. 

The Bills lost a close game to New England at Gillette Stadium. Nice. They still lost. They have 5 wins and they have 5 loses. Lets take a look at those losses. They lost a home game to the Giants. The Bills were without McCoy, but it wasn't a great effort. Poor tackling. The Giants have only lost three games, but they play in a weak division. Two of those losses were to the Eagles, and the Saints. Thos are two really bad teams. The Giants are not as good as their record would seem to indicate. Two weeks later, the lost a home game to the Bengals. The Bills played Cincy much better than KC. Still, they lost, but they did look to be a better team than the Chiefs, when KC was on the skids.  The following week, they lost to the Jaguars in London. Technically it was a home game for the Jags, but come on man.. there are no home games across the pond. To those who say it will be difficult to beat the Bills twice in a row, this would argue against that point. 

Their defense should keep it close, but the Buffalo Bills do not have nearly as good of a defense as Kansas City. The Bills have a good team. They are .500, just like the Chiefs. Its not like the Chiefs are playing Denver, well.. oops KC beat Denver. OK, its not like they are the Steelers. 

I'm not making excuses....but it seems to me the Chiefs really suffered from the horrific way they lost at home to Denver (I mean I sat there stunned staring at the television for 5 minutes)..and the loss of Jamaal Charles. Good teams bounce back. I think it took KC a few weeks but they are learning to bounce back. Remember when the Chiefs destroyed New England last year? The topic of the week was "Is Tom Brady done?" Well we see how that turned out. I think KC fell into a bit of a coma over the aforementioned issues. They look to be hitting their stride now. Just hoping no major injuries from here on out.

While this may be a defensive game, don't forget that the Chiefs are third in the AFC in points scored and third in point differential.  The Bills pass offense doesn't scare me too much and the Chiefs should focus on McCoy.  Like all games, turnovers could override the play quality, but I think the Chiefs have most of the advantages.  Better D, better QB play, home crowd, better punter.  If Taylor's shoulder affects his play, especially scrambling, or E.J. has to play, the Chiefs should win this one.  Only doubts come from their record of blowing games they should control.

New England and Carolina may both end up the regular season without a loss. Neither team is all that good. The level of play in the NFL is off this year. I don't know why, but it just is. The Patriots are not a great team. They are a balanced team that is playing consistent football. Carolina is winning with good defense and some athleticism on the offense. They are not a great team either.

The Bills lost a close game to New England at Gillette Stadium. Nice. They still lost. They have 5 wins and they have 5 loses. Lets take a look at those losses. They lost a home game to the Giants. The Bills were without McCoy, but it wasn't a great effort. Poor tackling. The Giants have only lost three games, but they play in a weak division. Two of those losses were to the Eagles, and the Saints. Thos are two really bad teams. The Giants are not as good as their record would seem to indicate. Two weeks later, the lost a home game to the Bengals. The Bills played Cincy much better than KC. Still, they lost, but they did look to be a better team than the Chiefs, when KC was on the skids. The following week, they lost to the Jaguars in London. Technically it was a home game for the Jags, but come on man.. there are no home games across the pond. To those who say it will be difficult to beat the Bills twice in a row, this would argue against that point.

Their defense should keep it close, but the Buffalo Bills do not have nearly as good of a defense as Kansas City. The Bills have a good team. They are .500, just like the Chiefs. Its not like the Chiefs are playing Denver, well.. oops KC beat Denver. OK, its not like they are the Steelers.

?

Patriots won a Super Bowl and are 10-0. But they aren't great? Come on E...

?

I agree. They are 10-0 despite a lot of adversity. They have had their fair share of offensive line injuries, a suspended starting  RB, and they had to adjust to losing their leader and most important player on defense (Wilfork). They have overcome all of that. However, losing Edelman could be tough. Time will tell. 

I agree. They are 10-0 despite a lot of adversity. They have had their fair share of offensive line injuries, a suspended starting  RB, and they had to adjust to losing their leader and most important player on defense (Wilfork). They have overcome all of that. However, losing Edelman could be tough. Time will tell. 

Awesome coach makes a difference. I would say elite coaching.

It is definitely going to be a tough game, but I do think we have a better chance than other teams in our same position to beat the bills and move closer to a wild card spot.  The Real Football Network thinks that we have the ability to get there and talks about us here: https://realfootballnetwork.com/2015/11/24/the-afc-wild-card-picture/ 

?

They are not great. They beat Seattle, and Seattle blew that game. They are good. I will give you that. Great, no way. Their defense is good. Their offensive line is not that good. They have Brady. The rest of the parts are alright, but nothing special. Sure, they are undefeated, but who did they beat?

STEELERS Roethlisberger was still playing then. They are a good team. Close opening season home game win. Big deal. 

BILLS Tyrod Taylor played in this game. He is better than Manuel, but still... not that great. Close, close game. Big deal. 

JAGS at the beginning of the season. They were horrible. 

Dallas after they lost Romo and Bryant. They were horrible. Brady sacked five times

INDY close game despite Indy not having an OL, and Luck playing poorly after his shoulder injury

JETS we now know who they are.. they aren't special

Miami see above. They aren't any good

Washington dito

GIANTS average team, but only lost by 1 point

The Pats beat a lot of very beatable teams. They played Dallas when they were down. They played the Bills and Steelers, which are good teams. They barely beat the NY Giants (an average team, not by record... by how they actually look as a team). 

This is a down year. 

Guest Okiechief1

?

I dunno, I kinda see where E is coming from. Their is alot of mediocre to bad football being played and we have witnessed it from our own team and the rest of the NFL. Given the way the rest of the league has played IMO they are being made to look better than they are. What BB and Brady have done is remarkable, but that also doesn't make them a great team either.

QB play as a whole has fallen off or guys that are really good have gotten hurt and missed significant time which is why I think we are seeing the level of play dip like we have.

I dunno, I kinda see where E is coming from. Their is alot of mediocre to bad football being played and we have witnessed it from our own team and the rest of the NFL. Given the way the rest of the league has played IMO they are being made to look better than they are. What BB and Brady have done is remarkable, but that also doesn't make them a great team either.

QB play as a whole has fallen off or guys that are really good have gotten hurt and missed significant time which is why I think we are seeing the level of play dip like we have.

Sorry. You can't call an undefeated Super Bowl champ anything. IMO

Archived