Can we clinch a wild card spot?

I still can't believe how far we have come from the beginning of the season! While we still have alot of work to do, I think we have the means to clinch a playoff spot.  Jim Miller and The Real Football Network think that out of all the teams in a similar position as us, we have the best ability to get into playoffs: https://realfootballnetwork.com/2015/11/24/the-afc-wild-card-picture/  

What do you guys think?

Well it's already been shown that, based on the combined records of remaining opponents, that the Chiefs have the easiest path to the wildcard. Which guarantees absolutely nothing. This is the NFL. A league where a hapless Detroit Lions team can go into Lambeau and beat the Packers. One injury can define a team...look at Dallas.

Take nothing for granted. Enjoy the ride. I am excited to see how the Chiefs handle a tough Bills team this Sunday. One game at a time fellas.

This team is far beyond upsets. Similar, to what Mania just said - this team has been through HELL and BACK. 

I think they get it now. We all were saying the botched Denver game at home would make or break this team. Seemingly, they looked like they were gonna tank it. They quickly have gotten it together over this 4-game stretch. Unbelievable, it's almost Kansas City Royals like. Just go with the flow.   :D

The Chiefs just have to keep playing good football. They haven't played a complete game yet. KC has a streak going on, and it is not just about wins. Its about turning the ball over to the other team. It hasn't happened in a while. They need to keep this up. Turning the ball over changes the whole complexion of a game. 

Archived