Thanksgiving: Chiefs Edition

I am thankful for:

1. Four straight wins and being relevant again. That losing streak was rough....

2. Ron Parker - the guy doesn't get enough credit. He stepped in and solidified the nickel spot.

3. West and Ware - these guys have really made a difference and kept us relevant. What a nice surprise.

What are you thankful for concerning the Chiefs?

I'm going to the game next weekend in Oakland, so I'm thankful it has some meaning. Didn't appear that way this time last month.

Thankful for Andy Reid. He has his flaws, but he's no bum and knows how to put together a game and he deserves credit for getting this team back to where it is.

Thankful for Abdullah. Ever since he took over for Kendrick Lewis our secondary has been completely different.

I agree with Mugsy, Ron Parker is a bad ass too.

What a safety trio.

Thankful for MITCH morse. Guy is anchoring a line as a rook.

Thankful for this board. I've tried Scout, Aarowhead Pride, ChiefsPlanet, the Chiefs main site, and general boards here and there and none of them have the right mix of people as we have here. If it weren't for the posters here, there's nothing necessarily that special about this site, though I do like the format, the editability, polls (3-in-1!), and the name here better than the rest. Wait, those do make this site pretty special. But I'm also glad that everybody who is here is here.

We have three or four people who are pretty good at the draft, three or four who are pretty regular on the game day thread, two or three who are malcontents, two or three homers, a few oldies and a few young fans, a multiple personality poster, a few non-Chiefs fans who come here when their team is winning or we're losing, and plenty of advice of which sites to go to for drugs (the spammers). No, I'm not naming names. You know who you are.

Archived