West is out for the Bills Game

Ware's performance last week reminded me of Barry Word when he got his chance.. I think he gets a heavy dose of the Rock today. I think Davis will be used sparingly. He is a 1 trick pony

Davis has had some very good games. He is also a good kick return guy. Pass Blocking seems to be his biggest issue. I see a big role for him in a bad weather game today.

looks like Alex is going to have to beat the Bills with his passing expertise....ROFLMAO

We've already shown how the Bills defense isn't rated that high and does not have that much of a pass rush. We also have already showed how they have Williams out of the game. With all that, if Smith does have a good game passing wise, I'm calling you out. :)

If he doesn't and we still win, then we didn't need his passing expertise. :)

We've already shown how the Bills defense isn't rated that high and does not have that much of a pass rush. We also have already showed how they have Williams out of the game. With all that, if Smith does have a good game passing wise, I'm calling you out. :)

If he doesn't and we still win, then we didn't need his passing expertise. :)

LOL it'll be mighty tasty Crow..I have a great recipe for it from the Missouri Conservationist Magazine

LOL it'll be mighty tasty Crow..I have a great recipe for it from the Missouri Conservationist Magazine

Smith did miss Kelce in the end zone, got away with what probably should've been a Maclin drop, made a stupid risky pass before the field-goal, and I did think that he could've gotten a bit closer for Santos field goal attempt (though there's credit to him for not getting sacked there), but I think he had a good game passing wise and ran a bit for first downs.

Injuries helped that, but for the most part the injuries that hurt them most we knew about before the game.

Good job to the line as they, despite injuries, played well and the only sack was a bogus sack where I think Smith got to the line of scrimmage.

Maybe you can have Kansas Crow instead of Missouri crow, just kidding.

Smith did miss Kelce in the end zone, cuddling with what probably should've been a Maclin drop, made a stupid risky pass before the field-goal,and I did think that he could've gotten a bit closer for Santos field goal attempt (though there's credit to him for not getting sacked there), but I think he had a good game passing wise and ran a bit for first downs.

Injuries helped that, but for the most part the injuries that hurt them most we knew about before the game.

Good job to the line as they, despite injuries, played well and the only sack was a bogus sack where I think Smith got to the line of scrimmage.

Maybe you can have Kansas Crow instead of Missouri crow, just kidding.

Crow is Crow. Alex made a damned fine throw to Maclin to nullify that limp wristed throw to Maclin catch that shoulda been a no catch.

Alex these last few games has shown what he is..decent, He has not lost a game for us and has not turned the ball over..no Gold Star but if they did lose the game it would not of been his fault either.. Call it a draw

I'm worried that we won the battle but lost the war with all these injuries

Alex played awesome.

He should push it more often.

Alex is who he is, it's not going to be some grand thing, but at the beginning of the year the failure that I saw from him was clear that he did not trust the line. It didn't seem to be just his deficiencies, even though he does have his own.

If he can trust the line, we should see him do what he did today more often (outside of missing Kelce and maybe hitting Maclin or Conley better), and that is serviceable and decent.

Again, I'm not trying to make it out as some world beater or great, the line was very good and is very important.

Alex is who he is, it's not going to be some grand thing, but at the beginning of the year the failure that I saw from him was clear that he did not trust the line. It didn't seem to be just his deficiencies, even though he does have his own.

If he can trust the line, we should see him do what he did today more often (outside of missing Kelce and maybe hitting Maclin or Conley better), and that is serviceable and decent.

Again, I'm not trying to make it out as some world beater or great, the line was very good and is very important.

Next to the Indy game, that's the best I've seen him. Unpredictable.

Archived