Bills Game Thread

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric Fisher didn't walk off on his own power? They said he did on the radio. That's what I meant. I was typing too fast while trying to read other posts, and listen to game.

The TV announcers seemed to think it was a hit to the head not a physical thing below the knees.

Do the Chiefs need to look into the trainers? The Chiefs are always getting injured. I'm probably overreacting, but they always seem to get injured when we least need it.  It happens to other teams, I know.

After thinking about it, yes I'm overreacting, injuries happen.

Just watched the last play of the first half for Oakland, Carr threw a 20 yard pass where the receiver ran 20 yards more then he ran back 30 lateralled back 10 yards and that guy lateralled back to Carr behind the original line of scrimmage who had to go down to avoid a hit.

Eric Fisher didn't walk off on his own power? They said he did on the radio.  That's what I meant. I was typing too fast while trying to read other posts, and listen to game.

Absolutely looks like a concussion. Walking off on own power is not a good diagnosis for hope.

Archived