Bills Game Thread

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I finally got a good view of the film.

-Rush or no rush, regardless of what Maclin did, Smith finally aired the ball out some. If he did this more often, people wouldn't be begging for his replacement. He doesn't need to funsling, just enough to keep a D honest.

-The Chiefs offense has morphed into something it wasn't 3 months ago. I've got a hunch that this is a Brad Childress offense now.

-Sutton had a fine gameplan, just wasn't executed well in the first half. He finally did some proper adjustments. Thank fuck.

-Santos is a mentally tough midget.

-John Dorsey has quietly assembled one of the deepest teams in the league. If he doesn't try to outsmart himself in the first round and starts going for the sure talent, he's got the potential to be the next Ozzie Newsome.

- I wonder how much longer Colquitt will be a Chief.

- Jeff Allen had a great game, as did Tamba Hali.

Now that I finally got a good view of the film.

-Rush or no rush, regardless of what Maclin did, Smith finally aired the ball out some. If he did this more often, people wouldn't be begging for his replacement. He doesn't need to funsling, just enough to keep a D honest.

-The Chiefs offense has morphed into something it wasn't 3 months ago. I've got a hunch that this is a Brad Childress offense now.

-Sutton had a fine gameplan, just wasn't executed well in the first half. He finally did some proper adjustments. Thank fuck.

-Santos is a mentally tough midget.

-John Dorsey has quietly assembled one of the deepest teams in the league. If he doesn't try to outsmart himself in the first round and starts going for the sure talent, he's got the potential to be the next Ozzie Newsome.

- I wonder how much longer Colquitt will be a Chief.

- Jeff Allen had a great game, as did Tamba Hali.

On a couple of those balls to Watkins, berry could have laid him out. He even pulled up twice. Watch closely. He should at least tried to break it up. He apologized to smith during the game.

Second half, Watkins, ZERO catches.

I think suttons plan was fine. Smith and Berry just had a bad half.

Archived