Bills Game Thread

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad we came back by 10, and I'm glad that we had the ball starting the second half and scored on it. But in general, I want to have the ball first even though it has paid off sometimes. We need to start off well and that is a bit easier to do when we have scripted plays.

I know the thought is that if the Bills don't have a very good offense, we can play the field position game and then when we play a great team like Denver, we want to be able to try to score before the half and have the ball first in the second half. So that seems like we always deffer. But it seems like we always win the coin toss, too.

I will go with best chiefs win in the last 5 years.. maybe more.. showed more real heart, throughout the team than I have seen in a long time.

I will go with best chiefs win in the last 5 years.. maybe more.. showed more real heart, throughout the team than I have seen in a long time.

I agree so much I double posed it..lol..

but I really thought in all likelihood the chiefs were beaten early..10-0.+.sammy watkins uncoverable = defeate...but it did not happen...and no doubt smith missed a few big passes yet I believe he played a tough no quit game that lifted this offense...

but those damn injuries will probably derail what was becoming a very special year.

I agree so much I double posed it..lol..

but I really thought in all likelihood the chiefs were beaten early..10-0.+.sammy watkins uncoverable = defeate...but it did not happen...and no doubt smith missed a few big passes yet I believe he played a tough no quit game that lifted this offense...

but those damn injuries will probably derail what was becoming a very special year.

I was sick after the 1st quarter.

Loosing JH .. and remembering what the team has done after loosing its leaders recently.. and we hadnt done anything..

then all of a sudden....

Ware runs over a safety..

I thought that the last two years we did play pretty well with replacing people who got injured. Then this year when our starters came back they took a while to get back to speed.

Chiefs coach Andy Reid said after Sunday's win over Buffalo that OLB Justin Houston's knee sprain is similar to the knee injury Houston suffered in Kansas City's 2014 Wild Card loss to Indianapolis.
The injury was a PCL sprain and bone bruise. It occurred in Kansas City's final game of the season, so there's no timetable from which to work when projecting Houston's return. Houston seems likely to miss Week 13.

Archived