Von miller

Until the NFL steps up and does something nothing will change. For whatever reason they love him like he's JJ Watt, even though he's as dirty as Suh...

Really, the players union needs to step up. It is not in the player's interest to have a player who injures other players with intent. The league can do whatever they want, but it is up to the players to a certain extent. 

Really, the players union needs to step up. It is not in the player's interest to have a player who injures other players with intent. The league can do whatever they want, but it is up to the players to a certain extent. 

Never happen.., I don't see them putting themselves in a position of member against member..,   To me its up to the players to police their own.., They cheap shot your guy you cheap shot theirs.., Then, like baseball, warn both benches.., And the NFL, in their grand move toward player safety to enforce existing rules on repeat offenders..,

Yep BS.., I think you guys may have found Manning's replacement.., He looks pretty good so far..,

Never happen.., I don't see them putting themselves in a position of member against member..,   To me its up to the players to police their own.., They cheap shot your guy you cheap shot theirs.., Then, like baseball, warn both benches.., And the NFL, in their grand move toward player safety to enforce existing rules on repeat offenders..,

Yep BS.., I think you guys may have found Manning's replacement.., He looks pretty good so far..,

I think you are right. The players do need to make an effort to police their own league. The problem is the hierarchy of the league protects certain players. They should turn a blind eye to retaliation. It would result in fewer injured players in the long run. 

Archived