Today's throws

Reid is like everyone else. When the O looks good and moves the ball, he is calling a great game and has learned to adjust. When the O sucks, he is predictable and can't adjust to defenses.

Of course, I am in that boat with everyone else also. Sometimes, to me, he seems like he is a great offensive mind and then other times I am baffled.

Go figure

Not really. When we had good blocking he still over called the stupid screens.

Maybe someone woke his ass up.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Okiechief1

Not really. When we had good blocking he still over called the stupid screens.

Maybe someone woke his ass up.

JMO nothing more but when JC went down that's when things changed. JC is good in space and can make people miss, so he used him in the passing game with screens and would try and use his speed to get to the outside. West and Ware aren't that type of player IMO, at least Ware isn't. Have seen more straight ahead running which I think helps the line, and not as many screens. Also nothing cute since Thomas is out as well.

The offense is now averaging 26 points per game. The offense is looking better. Is Childress making the play calls? I don't care. A R is ultimately responsible for what happens on the field, whether it be on defense or offense. So, I'm just glad it is getting fixed. It was pretty bad before. 

The offense is now averaging 26 points per game. The offense is looking better. Is Childress making the play calls? I don't care. A R is ultimately responsible for what happens on the field, whether it be on defense or offense. So, I'm just glad it is getting fixed. It was pretty bad before.

Terrible

Chiefs are third in the league with 16 pass plays that went 40 or more yards, and third in pass plays that went more than 20 yards, with 63.

Now, these aren't air yards, but this is what I want our offense to do, however we get it. But I would like better red zone and third down conversions.

Pretty good article: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/vahe-gregorian/article48062610.html

Archived