Where was everybody?

HAHA that's been gone LOOOOONG ago.   Until they can get a team that can take most of the uncertainty on what will be on the field week in and week out Arrowhead will keep dieing a slow death.

Anymore the only time I see a packed house is during the early season primetime games.  

HAHA that's been gone LOOOOONG ago. Until they can get a team that can take most of the uncertainty on what will be on the field week in and week out Arrowhead will keep dieing a slow death.

Anymore the only time I see a packed house is during the early season primetime games.

I think AH has been brought back to life during the Reid tenure.

The weather has been terrible the past four days and it was miserable there today.  Hard to make noise when ones' hands are in ones' pockets and trying to keep the rain gear tight.   I don't blame anyone for not sitting through that even if the game was important to playoff chances.  Last home playoff game wasn't sold out.  The Chiefs should have gone with the movable roof when they upgraded the stadium.

The weather has been terrible the past four days and it was miserable there today.  Hard to make noise when ones' hands are in ones' pockets and trying to keep the rain gear tight.   I don't blame anyone for not sitting through that even if the game was important to playoff chances.  Last home playoff game wasn't sold out.  The Chiefs should have gone with the movable roof when they upgraded the stadium.

Hard to use the bad weather argument against Buffalo

I was at Arrowhead when it was 15 degrees and snowing. Packed house against the Lions during the Vermeil Miracle Run. Weather vs belief?

HAHA that's been gone LOOOOONG ago.   Until they can get a team that can take most of the uncertainty on what will be on the field week in and week out Arrowhead will keep dieing a slow death.

I agree with this. I think people still like the Chiefs, but they are uncertain about them. Last season they had a similar run and let everyone down. I've always had the feeling that if the Chiefs ever do make it through the playoffs to the SB, it won't be by going 13-3 and winning the division, but by an unexpected run, and will catch everyone by surprise.

I agree with this. I think people still like the Chiefs, but they are uncertain about them. Last season they had a similar run and let everyone down. I've always had the feeling that if the Chiefs ever do make it through the playoffs to the SB, it won't be by going 13-3 and winning the division, but by an unexpected run, and will catch everyone by surprise.

40 years of let downs is the problem. Disappointment. Nothing more, nothing less.frustration and disappointment.

I'm a literal "fair-weather" fan.  I held season tickets for over 10 years, but during that time we always sold off our December tickets.  I can't blame anyone for not wanting to watch the game in person in freezing rain with wind.  Not when I can sit in the comfort of my home in a soft reclining chair and watch from my 65 inch HDTV.  Add driving conditions and a holiday weekend to the mix as well as the fact that we are playing a team for the 9th straight year, I'm sure a lot of fans forfeited the elements to watch from home...

Archived