Houston has PCL strain

Guest chiestfa

Let the swelling go down and put a brace on the knee. After the season, check it again. Probably will heal completely without surgery in four to eight months.

This might be a stupid question, but does he play in the interim through pain (with drug medication) or is he out?

They need to make sure he is ready for the playoffs. Can't believe I just typed that, but it's true. Let him sit and heal. Rushing him back getting a tear kills us next year as well.

Raiders are not going to be easy. Play them twice. Need Houston. Too early to think playoffs.

Guest Okiechief1

Raiders are not going to be easy. Play them twice. Need Houston. Too early to think playoffs.

Yea I agree with this. I'm not in the Raiders are the next power camp but they are better than the team that beat us last in Oakland last year. They are also a game back, this is their season. Let's go for the jugular and finish them off. I think it's something we can do.

I'm just going by what I overheard by team trainer - we were concerned about the ACL as well, now just relieved. Yes a few of this read this board....lets all just be happy!

This might be a stupid question, but does he play in the interim through pain (with drug medication) or is he out?

I don't know the severity of the sprain. They said it was minor. It looked as if he recovered quickly. He was in the locker room celebrating with his team after the victory. Sometimes these things can seem worse than they are at the time. The important thing with a sprain is to immediately get weight off the injury, and to apply ice. Blood rushes to an injury to assist in the healing process, but a ligament does not need to be gorged with blood. 

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/posterior-cruciate-ligament-injury

Just heard some very troubling news from one of our asst. training staff at one arrowhead...hope it's not true

You are so over the top. No one believes for one moment you have any inside information. 

Here is why

1. HIPAA  - Leaks of personal health records is illegal

2. NEW  - You were not heard of, nor did you make an appearance until Raider week. 

3. COUNTER-INTUITIVE - The news you bring is 180 degrees different than what is being presented, and what can be observed i.e. Houston walking on his own after the game. 

4. MOBIUS - August Ferdinand Möbius  The German mathematician who discovered this mathematical phenomena, by which of course we get the mobius strip, and as we all know... the Euler characteristic of a mobius strip is tada.... ZERO. 

There you have it... your name says it all. You are a zero. Suck on it Raider fan. 

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports an MRI confirmed Chiefs OLB Justin Houston suffered a sprained PCL Week 12 against the Bills.
He will miss at least a couple weeks. Tamba Hali is having a great season, but Kansas City does not have a ready-made replacement for Houston with 2014 first-rounder Dee Ford dealing with a back injury. Frank Zombo was an almost every down player once Houston exited against the Bills.

Oakland Game will be a big challenge. Shootout?  Hope West can play.

Archived