Houston has PCL strain

Guest chiestfa

Guest 303Chiefs

Keep the rumors coming. You never know who is on the board.

Meaning what? He actually is working in the Chiefs locker room? You're joking right? This dude is a full fledged bullshitter. I know for a fact that unless you are authorized to release any information what so ever, people from ball boys to toilet cleaners aren't allow to release any information what so ever. They are called non disclosures...

I am who I say I am. That is correct, If I was caught leaking info I would most certainly loose my employment. I feel the fans have a right to know.

Meaning what? He actually is working in the Chiefs locker room? You're joking right? This dude is a full fledged bullshitter. I know for a fact that unless you are authorized to release any information what so ever, people from ball boys to toilet cleaners aren't allow to release any information what so ever. They are called non disclosures...

The use of the word mobius indicates to me that this guy is a young kid. This is reinforced by his misspelling of lose.I don't want to be mean to him. Its best we move on.

I hope Bailey will be ready to go. The Chiefs will need him down the stretch. Houston should be fine. The problem comes from feeling OK and returning too soon. A mild sprain of the pcl should be alright in two to three weeks. The caveat is he needs to not rush it, and do as the doctor orders. I've had pcl and mcl sprains as a kid in sports. It is easy to diagnose a pcl sprain. My guess is they knew right away and the MRI was precautionary.

I truly wish Bil was in here. We could certainly use his expertise.

Guest 303Chiefs

The use of the word mobius indicates to me that this guy is a young kid. This is reinforced by his misspelling of lose.I don't want to be mean to him. Its best we move on.

I hope Bailey will be ready to go. The Chiefs will need him down the stretch. Houston should be fine. The problem comes from feeling OK and returning too soon. A mild sprain of the pcl should be alright in two to three weeks. The caveat is he needs to not rush it, and do as the doctor orders. I've had pcl and mcl sprains as a kid in sports. It is easy to diagnose a pcl sprain. My guess is they knew right away and the MRI was precautionary.

I truly wish Bil was in here. We could certainly use his expertise.

Nah I think you smack him around verbally for being such a dumbass and make him realize he's worthless.

Guest 303Chiefs

Is now listed as day to day and is being characterized as a hyperextension, not a strain or sprain.

But but but möbius heard something else

Chiefs OLB Justin Houston is only dealing with a hyperextended knee.
NFL Network reported Houston had a sprained PCL, but he's escaped with a less serious injury. He should be considered day to day. Coach Andy Reid hasn't ruled out Houston playing this week.

That would be great news if Houston is ready to go on Sunday. He doesn't need reps during the week. Houston will be ready to go when that knee is good to go.

I heard Ford could be ready to go this Sunday as well. Nice news, but for me I would rather have half a Houston than a Ford. 

• 3 months later...

Archived