• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That flat opening in the first quarter last week really bothered me.  With everything on the line, and knowing the importance of a good start,  the Chiefs went out and laid an egg.  We cannot continue to do that.  Oakland has two receivers in Cooper and Crabtree and a QB in Carr who will torch us if we are flat.  Wish we had Morse in the game.

That flat opening in the first quarter last week really bothered me.  With everything on the line, and knowing the importance of a good start,  the Chiefs went out and laid an egg.  We cannot continue to do that.  Oakland has two receivers in Cooper and Crabtree and a QB in Carr who will torch us if we are flat.  Wish we had Morse in the game.

Won the game. Its four quarters so that start is not significant. Won the game under much duress is the story..

Feeling iffy about this one. Missing a lot of key starters and Oakland always plays us hard.

If we lose due to injuries but we play hard, I will still be mad, but will take that into account. If we come out flat due to effort or complacency or taking them for granted, I'd be even more mad than we were during the five-game losing streak. Have to understand their opportunity here.

Archived