Chiefs Worked Out Andy Studebaker

Not a fan myself. I think he reached his potential. Jump ball guy. He really stood out at camp as rounding off his cuts. Not much quickness. The flash we saw was just that IMO. 14 starts with 670 yards and 3 TDs was as good has he would be IMO. Not a bad #2.

Sylvester Morris had good size but not blazing speed.  If I remember right might Minnis was a slow skinny guy that could jump for the ball.  The most intimidating WR we have had since Marc Boerigter.

Interesting when Sly and Snoop left the Chiefs we never heard from either of them again.

Sylvester Morris had good size but not blazing speed. If I remember right might Minnis was a slow skinny guy that could jump for the ball. The most intimidating WR we have had since Marc Boerigter.

Interesting when Sly and Snoop left the Chiefs we never heard from either of them again.

I thought sly retired

Guest Okiechief1

Arrowhead pride did an interview with him back in 2011. He lives in Louisiana, said he had rental properties in the area he is in. At that time he was golfing buddies with Dante Hall. Still followed the Chiefs and it got the point his body couldn't take any more surgeries so he knew it was time to go.

Archived