I like him..seems to me a good sportsman. I saw him give a hand to a downed  Bill's lineman last week. He likes to Jaw but has a smile on his face. No PF penalties as of yet.. I think Emmit  & Andy have a good hold on the guy.

He's just a guy you'd take to battle any day of the week.

A special thank you to Head Coach Chris Petersen and staff for being complete idiots. They couldn't get along with a third of their players. Chased off Marcus Peters, which ruined his draft stock, and enabled the Chiefs to get him late in the first round. Too bad for Peters, for now at least. Great for the Chiefs. 

Oh, by the way... Petersen's Husky team is 6 wins and 6 loses. Way to bring your team to the levels of mediocrity. They lost 5 of their final 8 games last year. The previous team was better coached, and went 9 and 4. This year, its and even .500.

I knew nothing about him, but I hadn't been following the draft that much lately. He likes to jaw and seems little cocky, but I guess that's not a bad thing for a Cb.

I'm happy he's working out for the Chiefs. It's nice to have a 1st round pick come on a team and have an immediate impact.

The best thing for Peters will be if the Raiders move to LA. He is from Oakland. His family are all Raider fans. He bought 100 tickets, and gave them out to his people. Some wore KC Chiefs colors. A few wore Chiefs red and Oakland silver/black. Quite a few refused, and wore the silver and black. 

Peters signed a four year contract. The Chiefs have a club option in 2019. He will become a free agent in 2020. For now, Peters has mentally adjusted by saying he was a fan of the old Raider team. When time comes for his second contract, the pull may be a little stronger. For now, we have Marcus Peters. He may be our curse in the future. Albert Lewis went from being my favorite corner to my most despised. I hope that never happens to Peters, but it might. 

Archived