Place Your Spoilers Here Thread

I might have to miss the games before ours and hopefully none of our game, but please put any spoilers of other games here.

I know our game is the most and only important game. Win our 5 and it doesn't matter what others do... but watching is part of the fun.

• 2 weeks later...

The Jets play New England, and Buffalo. They may have to win out in order to get into the playoffs. If the Jets are bad enough to almost lose to Dallas, you want them in as one of the playoff teams. 

The Jets blew some opportunities earlier getting stopped on 4th down and Bullock's missed FG. We may see a shocker next week - spoiler alert here - Jets beat NE next week. Chiefs might need to win out after all. 

The Jets play New England, and Buffalo. They may have to win out in order to get into the playoffs. If the Jets are bad enough to almost lose to Dallas, you want them in as one of the playoff teams.

I hope we can take care of our business by winning these next two-three games and a few things go right so that we are only playing for seeding or playing for nothing in game 17. In other words, I want to clinch a spot before Week 17.

I hope we can take care of our business by winning these next two-three games and a few things go right so that we are only playing for seeding or playing for nothing in game 17. In other words, I want to clinch a spot before Week 17.

To clinch a playoff berth during week 16, the Chiefs have to win in Baltimore and then against the Browns, the Jets must lose to the Patriots, and the Steelers must lose to the Broncos or in Baltimore. By about 3:30 p.m. (CST) on December 27, we will know if week 17 matters for clinching a playoff berth.

If the Steelers beat the Broncos and the Chiefs beat Baltimore, we'll talk seeding scenarios.

Archived