Place Your Spoilers Here Thread

YEP I have been saying this for the last few weeks..its why it is the Rivalry that it is..regardless of records its a tuff game

That and they have talent now. I hope it doesn't come down to that game but if it does, we'll

earn a way in.

Any comments on the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders game, please put in this thread. Much appreciated. Thanks.

How crazy would it be they had scheduled the Chiefs and Broncos game tonight? Assuming, of course, that it were still a one game gap and we hadn't already played twice

Any comments on the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders game, please put in this thread. Much appreciated. Thanks.

How crazy would it be they had scheduled the Chiefs and Broncos game tonight? Assuming, of course, that it were still a one game gap and we hadn't already played twice

We may get to play them either at Arrowhead or at Mile High, and for one team it will be their last game. 

Jets beat NE. Pittsburgh loses to Baltimore.

We want the Jets to win out and us. But if we don't win out, we need the Jets to lose out. We want to division, we want Denver to lose this week. But if we want a bye week, we would want Denver to win this one and lose next week with a bunch of other things happening. Then we get some people saying that we would rather lose the Raiders game to avoid the Steelers. But if the tenants when this week, we can't. All these scenarios are frustrating. We should just win our games and hope for the best. I think by the time Denver plays, other contingencies will have been answered and therefore we will have a better idea for who to root for.

The Chiefs should win Sunday and the Jets should lose.  That may not happen, but if it does the pressure of the OAK game is much less.  If Cincy upsets the Donks and the Chiefs beat CLE, it's a whole new season and the pressure to beat OAK is back on.  This has to be one of the most interesting finishes for us in a long time.

Did you see the end of the first half between the Redskins Eagles game? Kirk Cousins was supposed to spike the ball to stop the clock and he instead took a knee which let the clock run out. They were on the 4-5 yard line trying to score a field goal or touchdown.

Some will say that he was supposed to spike it and had a brain fart, but if you were watching the game, they stopped the clock multiple times before that snap (one was a defensive delay of game penalty and the other was a referee not blowing the whistle to run the play) and they couldn't have had a play to run to try to score? Can you not put out the field-goal unit if the clock stopped due to referee?

Bad news. The wife discovered that the game is late and while I could insist I stay home for "other games that are not even the Chiefs," something tells me that the "game that is the Chiefs" will be less interrupted if I go with everyone.

I don't expect everything to be kept in this thread, but felt bumping could help.

Archived