Chiefs vs Raiders Game Thread

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Say what you want about Alex Smith, but I sure like that he doesn't turn the ball over a lot. Carr put up more yards but had 3 picks. Alex Smith 72% completion, 2 Td's and no pics, very solid game!

They will make one of the two passing touchdowns be a rush by Maclin instead, but Smith did score a rushing touchdown as well.

It's just my pet peeve and this would apply to any quarterback, even Osweiler. I think if they put the risk of an interception, they should get the touchdown throw. It should be a judgment call by someone on whether the spirit of the play was throw or a rush. There are times where the quarterback will back up a lot and then passed backwards. That is super safe. This was not.

New England got thrashed by Philadelphia. The Patriots have crossed the line where their injuries and lack of team depth now make them a very average team.

The Chiefs just need to get into the playoffs. This year the talent is low and for the first time in a long time, just getting in means you have a shot at going to a Super Bowl.

I like the Chiefs in the AFC as much or better than any other team.

I am just happy that we have won our 6th game in a row.  I'm sure that everyone can find something to complain about, as far as individual players or plays, but the bottom line is we won.  Our kicker had a tough game, although only 1 was on him, but I think he is with us for many years.  Our QB panicked a few times, but he didn't turn the ball over and he got us the win.  Our OL, although thinner than hell, did enough to help us win the game.  Our defense did not look that good to me, but they came through when they needed to.  Crazy game, but the Chiefs are still in the drivers seat for the 5th seed.  Love me some Chiefs.

New England got thrashed by Philadelphia. The Patriots have crossed the line where their injuries and lack of team depth now make them a very average team.

The Chiefs just need to get into the playoffs. This year the talent is low and for the first time in a long time, just getting in means you have a shot at going to a Super Bowl.

I like the Chiefs in the AFC as much or better than any other team.

Not yet eraser, pats are rallying

I can't tell you how relieved I am to get this win. I wish I could be bumping my chest, but I feel relieved.

So am I. I honestly thought the Chiefs were going to lose. I had a headache, and just calmed down and accepted it. It didn't seem like they could stop Carr and the Raiders, but DJ kept making plays, and the defense kept fighting. 

Archived