7-5......How yah Feeling Chiefs' Fans?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they are getting stronger with their adversity (injuries) and stupid mistakes.  They have heart and a never say die attitude..that gives them a punchers chance to get to the playoffs and maybe win a game..cant really dream of anything more but it beats the heck out of looking at the draft boards to see who were going to be a top 5 pick,

they are getting stronger with their adversity (injuries) and stupid mistakes.  They have heart and a never say die attitude..that gives them a punchers chance to get to the playoffs and maybe win a game..cant really dream of anything more but it beats the heck out of looking at the draft boards to see who were going to be a top 5 pick,

I agree.  At 1-5 I thought it was going to be another one of those seasons. I'm going to try and enjoy this for as long as it last.

Chiefs r balling right now. Finding ways to win. They r playing with passion and heart. What is surprising to me is the feeling of a team getting hot at the right time. I don't remeber the Chiefs being this hot in November and dec.

What I don't like is the spilt betwen ware and west. I would rather start one and give him 20 touches.

Looking forward to a happy Monday.

Chiefs r balling right now. Finding ways to win. They r playing with passion and heart. What is surprising to me is the feeling of a team getting hot at the right time. I don't remeber the Chiefs being this hot in November and dec.

What I don't like is the spilt betwen ware and west. I would rather start one and give him 20 touches.

Looking forward to a happy Monday.

Andy needs to just hand off to someone.

Same thing with Charles..

This is a 10-2 squad in contention for the #1 seed if they didn't blow games they should of won.

Main thing for this squad is they've got to get healthy and keep figuring out ways to run the ball with consistency.

Also, did a rabid wolverine bite Allen Bailey in the hamstring or something? It's like shit why is he still out.

This is a 10-2 squad in contention for the #1 seed if they didn't blow games they should of won.

Main thing for this squad is they've got to get healthy and keep figuring out ways to run the ball with consistency.

Also, did a rabid wolverine bite Allen Bailey in the hamstring or something? It's like shit why is he still out.

Field conditions were minor league. Bailey could have re-injured himself.  Was held out.

I think it's a calf. Which is even more of why?

No Bailey, no Houston, no Abdullah and they still took control of the game. The pressure was lacking a little, but that will change once Houston is recovered. They really adjust well after halftime and asks for the offense, Maclin is the best receiver this Chiefs team has had in a very long time. Very reliable..!

Mr. Smith is playing thilly too  ;)

4 games left, all very winnable. 3 at Arrowhead. Should win them all if they're planning on being a SB team. Like Calichief said they're playing Royal Football haha. They just find a way to win, even with all these injuries and penalties

Archived