7-5......How yah Feeling Chiefs' Fans?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That field is always shitty, especially around where the baseball infield usually is, did you see the chunks of sod that were all over the place

I especially liked that Del Rio got a nice big shitburger after he told the sideline reporter that they were going to win because they have no turnovers

Whups!!!!!!

Yeah but they sure are licking Cam Newton's nuts!!!

Well uh.....the Panthers are undefeated and Cam is throwing to absolute garbage. What do you expect?

The Chiefs get a lot of attention in the media so I have no idea what this thread is about.

Cam Newton throwing bombs that a dude somehow catches is more eye appealing than Alex Smith throwing a WR screen to Maclin. Just saying.

Well uh.....the Panthers are undefeated and Cam is throwing to absolute garbage. What do you expect?

The Chiefs get a lot of attention in the media so I have no idea what this thread is about.

Cam Newton throwing bombs that a dude somehow catches is more eye appealing than Alex Smith throwing a WR screen to Maclin. Just saying.

What about the Defense I wasn't really talking about all offense! And you can say what you want about Cam Newton but he doesn't impress me. I hate a QB that looks to run before he passes.

What about the Defense I wasn't really talking about all offense! And you can say what you want about Cam Newton but he doesn't impress me. I hate a QB that looks to run before he passes.

Better to fly under the radar. When Chiefs get too much love they choke.

As many as Alex has, which is more than the Chiefs have had in over 20 years.

Also your opinion on Newton sucks. Morons like you rag on him crap on him when his top wr is uh Ted Ginn while everyone lined up to verbally blow Alex because he needs more weaponssss!!!!!!

Cam is running this season because.....he uh kinda has to. Steangely enough, Ted Ginn and Jericho Cotchery isn't a stout WR group.

Also your opinion on Newton sucks.

Newton is hardly a run first qb.

And he has shit receivers. Why is it so hard to credit other teams players around here?

I'm convinced. This team has been through hell and back. Losing to Denver at home, then losing Charles for the season really fueled this team to where they are now. I see no looking back anymore. The Chiefs could care less and are playing completely care-free and aggressive football. This is a different Chiefs team than any other I can think of in the past. Previous Chief teams would have folded in like a wet tent - not this one however. Clark Hunt, came out and backed Reid and Dorsey before the Detroit game in London. Ever since then our Chiefs have been playing lights out. Berry, pile-driving Murray into the ground on the 2nd play indicated he has fought cancer and one. Keep in mind he was diagnosed after the horrible loss to the Raiders last year. DJ, submarining ball-carriers and Peters perseverance and fire have sparked our team. That edge is what you need in the NFL when you do not have a superstar QB.

We've given the Chiefs all the reasons to lie down and forget this season - look forward to the draft day 2016 we said. I haven't seen a squad like this since the Marty days. We are Marty football TOUGH, resilient, but much less conservative team with the brains of Andy Reid at the helm.  The resurgence of DJ, Berry, DeVito with the additions of Maclin, Peters, West / Ware, Branch, Morse, Jah Reid, and others have brought a fiery edge to this year's Chiefs team. Alex Smith, is playing tremendous football not too mention.

This could be the beckoning of another Kansas City Championship shall I say?! The Royals did it why not the Chiefs. 

Why is anyone bothering to respond to that guy? At least you could have a pseudo-friendly back-and-forth banter with the fan of another team, but where do you go with a "fan" who disses his own team the way that guy does? Life is better after Ignore.

Anyway, I'd like to see the Chiefs hold on to the ball. Smith has had 474 action plays on the year, but only three turnovers. His teammates have fumbled seven times.

There is only one team in the entire league whose quarterbacks have fewer total turnovers than the total turnovers of the rest of the roster: The Chiefs.

Winning teams don't give away possessions. Smith is doing his job to maintain possession of the football. It's time that the rest of the offense steps up and does theirs.

The combined record of the fifth-seed Chiefs' (7-5) four remaining opponents is 14-34 (.292).

The combined record of the sixth-seed Jets' (7-5) four remaining opponents is 22-25 (.468).

The combined record of the seventh-seed Steelers' (7-5) four remaining opponents is 26-22 (.542).

The combined record of the eighth-seed Bills' (6-6) four remaining opponents is 20-26 (.435).

The combined record of the ninth-seed Texans' (6-6) four remaining opponents is 23-25 (.479).

It's getting really tight in the middle.

Meanwhile, today the Broncos managed only 10 offensive points in their victory over the Chargers. Their defense continues to keep them in games, but that can't last indefinitely. If the Chiefs continue to win, and if the Broncos take a slide, the Chiefs could end up as a three-seed, or perhaps even a two-seed if the Patriots also continue to lose games. The combined record of the second-seed Broncos' (10-2) four remaining opponents is 25-23 (.521).

Hopefully the Raiders will play angry when they travel to Denver next Sunday. Sometimes a victory is worth more than one win.

I don't think we catch Denver. I want to catch them. I do want to finish 14-5 or 15-5 (counting playoffs here). But if we don't, I kind of prefer not be within one game of it while we win out. The reason is because if we don't get it then those stupid losses we had before really will get to me. I then would hope Denver loses three games only. Then it wouldn't really matter that we lost the other game.

Man, that took forever, but now we are over 500 since our 9-0 start.

2013: 11-5

2014: 9-7

2015: 7-5

Total: 27-17

If you take away the 9-0 streak, that makes us 18-17. Now, there's no reason to take away those nine games even if they were against some backups. I just wanted to get over that hump as well. (We also were over that number after we beat Seattle last year.)

The Chiefs fell into a slump after their embarrassing loss to Denver. The team rebuilt from within. Players called their own meetings. They circled the wagons. I hated to see them lose those games. Perhaps it will all be for a reason. A sword is heated almost to the point of failure in order to make it stronger. It is forged, quenched, beaten, formed, fired again, and cooled, tempered, honed, and polished. The process of forming a steel sword hardens the interior, sharpens the exterior, and insures the piece will not fail under stress. We did not like the process the Chiefs went through, but it may have been what was required.

Also your opinion on Newton sucks. Morons like you rag on him crap on him when his top wr is uh Ted Ginn while everyone lined up to verbally blow Alex because he needs more weaponssss!!!!!!

Cam is running this season because.....he uh kinda has to. Steangely enough, Ted Ginn and Jericho Cotchery isn't a stout WR group.

Hey Fuck you liquid!! Did Alex get a pass when the best receiver he had was named Bowe. My point is I don't think Newton deserves all the rah rah he so great bullshit from all the networks and the Chiefs don't get any mention or highlights during halftime of Football in America. And for the record Cam Newton is a run first QB.

Archived